• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're great fun arent they. Wish I had a spare £1000 so I can be where I want to be with performance

Yeah mate. Can't imagine what's it going to be like once I have all handling mods sorted out!

Are you just on coilies at the min? As soon as I get any suspension issues I'm going for meisters on interest free finance ha ha. Although mine handles pretty well at the min as it is

Are you just on coilies at the min? As soon as I get any suspension issues I'm going for meisters on interest free finance ha ha. Although mine handles pretty well at the min as it is

Yeah and a front sturt brace. Have a rear anti roll bar to fit as well lol want to do every handling mods possible :) the meister's are great coilovers tbh as well!

I think bc's are perfect for you mate and the track use but feel a little too harsh for me. Meisters seem pretty progressive though. The rarb will make a big difference. Get some decent brakes on there ;) i know you're running glanzas but the Levins are awesome. I was looking into the Fensport light weight pullys last night but that'll take some more saving up for!

Edited by Pikey009

I think bc's are perfect for you mate and the track use but feel a little too harsh for me. Meisters seem pretty progressive though. The rarb will make a big difference. Get some decent brakes on there ;) i know you're running glanzas but the Levins are awesome. I was looking into the Fensport light weight pullys last night but that'll take some more saving up for!

I liked my bc's but was too harsh for a daily so these meisters are perfect! And I should be getting them lightweight pulleys for my birthday hopefully. And for breaks the glanza ones are okay for now but do want the big break update, hopefully before nurburgring just need to do some saving for them!

Looks lovely this pal. I like how you've kept it clean and simple :) sits well on the R's :D

Cheers mate. I absolutely love the colour of yours! Looks awesome as well! Can't wait to see it with an eft isn't it! Edited by Walker96

Oh yeh, I forgot you are running meisters! Yeh the Levins are brilliant really, I did want a set of WMS but I could t warrant spending the money. When's your bday? You'll have to let me know if they're any good

Oh yeh, I forgot you are running meisters! Yeh the Levins are brilliant really, I did want a set of WMS but I could t warrant spending the money. When's your bday? You'll have to let me know if they're any good

September so not long:)

awesome, will be good to see what difference they make

Can I just ask what happened with your original tte backbox mate? I know you saved the tailpipe but what happened the original? Did it rot mate?

So the advert for the car said 'original TTE exhaust!' It was important to be becuase i know they're hard to come by. I got there and someone had cut the chrome tip off the Remus and welded to a normal starlet pea shooter back box.. upside down! So it looked like a tap. I managed to haggle on the price a little because of that. I presume the original back box had rotted like they all do. Even my white SR i had 14 years ago had a rotten Remus system. Thats why i'm not that bothered about having one as long as the tip is there because they will all rot at some point.

I think yours may have a similar set up to mine so the owner told me when i went to view it mate

I actually nearly bought a mint one two months ago but it was between that and the front splitter plus like i said- it'd still rot at some point and i managed to make my surrent system look factory fitted

• 1 month later...

No updates atm, but did cadwell park yesterday in the sr. I was so much fun in this car, showing others up in a 1.3 NA! I definitely need better tyres as i wanted to push it more but the T1Rs didnt let me. So i'll be getting some NS2Rs very soon and fit my rear anit roll bar. Anyway heres the vid https://youtu.be/eVzHQziIYoA will be uploading more through rest of the night and some of my favourite pics.1780e135b753d736f6b03f0eae2264f1.jpg

fb5393d916ccb5cace5b1e64c9acee8c.jpg

11026e81f1ebf3d3f61c2c3a029e73a9.jpg

f123f0bba88183950c8c765a1b6ce4bf.jpg

cc7b3e8c143e9d28c2df8888f52b2ab3.jpg

1af643d054d94f6f804726a7085bc83f.jpg

d0d420ded264749ab5b77914eecd4071.jpg

And the leaving pic after an awesome and faultless day!

41f635923a6585ec02e5e8c77e3fbf0e.jpg

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Edited by Walker96