She looks really good, the guy needs to drop his price by more than a grand tho :)

He also needs to get rid of the awfull splitter he's put on the front of the car thease splitters that don't belong to starlets look so bad lol

https://www.gumtree.com/p/toyota/toyota-starlet-1.3-sr/1165119970

Edited by Dale SR

How much was it up for originally? To be honest Dale, yours would've fetched more but the guy selling didn't do it justice on the advert so people didn't up the bids- was a 2k car all day long. Not sure about the dent in the rear quarter on this though :/ think it could be a tricky fix

Blimey that's quite a lot. If it was totally mint it might be worth 2500 at a push to the right person. Lol what would happen if I put mine up for 3k I'd get burnt at the stake!

Edited by Pikey009

How much was it up for originally? To be honest Dale, yours would've fetched more but the guy selling didn't do it justice on the advert so people didn't up the bids- was a 2k car all day long. Not sure about the dent in the rear quarter on this though :/ think it could be a tricky fix

He had it up for 2850. Ye i got a good deal with mine, I had actually bid more than what I paid but nobody else bided :) the guy never done my car justice in the add lol. I think a standerd low miles is worth 2k max I'm the biggest SR fan and that's all I would pay for one. I think it's cheeky asking more especially if it has team corsa heko wind deflectors and shady front splitter lol. But that's just my opinion :) people may pay more I don't know.

The splitter and wind deflectors can be removed easily enough- it's that rear arch that would bother me but might not be that bad in the flesh and the rest of the car looks pretty decent no mention of scuffs on the bumpers like mine and yours. Mind you I'd rather have that than an issue on the main body as bumpers are an easy fix.

I'm trying to keep her mate- all depends on my promotion in June as I might have to change where I work. I don't want to put loads of miles on her if I need to commute each day as I bike to work at the min and drive the SR purely for enjoyment.

The splitter and wind deflectors can be removed easily enough- it's that rear arch that would bother me but might not be that bad in the flesh and the rest of the car looks pretty decent no mention of scuffs on the bumpers like mine and yours. Mind you I'd rather have that than an issue on the main body as bumpers are an easy fix.

I'm trying to keep her mate- all depends on my promotion in June as I might have to change where I work. I don't want to put loads of miles on her if I need to commute each day as I bike to work at the min and drive the SR purely for enjoyment

I know they can be removed it's just little bits like them that would put me off paying top price for one but that's mabey just me. I'm sure the arch isn't that bad it's hard to tell with the photo. Just put your SR away in a shed somewhere and get a commute car problem solved :)

I payed 6,500 for mine!!

did you not buy your SR when she was only two years old? :) Edited by Dale SR

I know they can be removed it's just little bits like them that would put me off paying top price for one but that's mabey just me. I'm sure the arch isn't that bad it's hard to tell with the photo. Just put your SR away in a shed somewhere and get a commute car problem solved :)

did you not buy your SR when she was only two years old? :)

It was just 3 years old, it had just had its first MOT!

ive got nowhere to store it as the garage is a gym/workshop. I'd want to keep it on the road really anyway and not sat there. Plus my lass would never have three cars ha ha but yeh ideally I'd have a fabia vrs daily and use the starlet when the sun is out

I bet it's nice to own it that long Rob. You still thinking of selling?

He had it up for 2850. Ye i got a good deal with mine, I had actually bid more than what I paid but nobody else bided :) the guy never done my car justice in the add lol. I think a standerd low miles is worth 2k max I'm the biggest SR fan and that's all I would pay for one. I think it's cheeky asking more especially if it has team corsa heko wind deflectors and shady front splitter lol. But that's just my opinion :) people may pay more I don't know.

I messaged the guy and asked what his reserve was, which was £1500 and he was hoping it would rocket up at the end of bids as he had a lot of interest in the car, but this never happened haha I reckon he was a bit gutted he only got £1500, it's practically still new car and I bet it feels like you have stolen it lol

It was just 3 years old, it had just had its first MOT!

That's so good you kept her all this time!

ive got nowhere to store it as the garage is a gym/workshop. I'd want to keep it on the road really anyway and not sat there. Plus my lass would never have three cars ha ha but yeh ideally I'd have a fabia vrs daily and use the starlet when the sun is out

well i hope it all works out for you and you dont have to sell her:)

I messaged the guy and asked what his reserve was, which was £1500 and he was hoping it would rocket up at the end of bids as he had a lot of interest in the car, but this never happened haha I reckon he was a bit gutted he only got £1500, it's practically still new car and I bet it feels like you have stolen it lol

Ye he said to me Ye was hopeing for more, Haha it dose feel that way, I'll never sell her for what I paid, but I don't think I will ever sell her anyway i'v waited to long for one :)