courier parcel """ lost """ ( RESOLVED )

hey lads i sold my gearbox on here and a member bought it al going well til it reached the uk depot them cunts lost it ? ?? how the fuck can you loose a parcel the size of 3 banana boxes taped together its massive and heavy

got in contact with the crowd i send it with and after several days and several phone calls they told me its lost we are going to send you a claim form by email havent recieved that either from the cunts what do i do now as this is my first time having a problem like this am i out of pocket x2 now ??? i just pmed the buyer to tell whats going on will have to refund him 1 of the next days to

below is the original tracking and on the bottom where it switches over to the uk tracking been stuck there sinds 03 /06

https://gls-group.eu/IE/en/parcel-tracking

EC328730949GB

http://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace

Edited by 5e colin

ok so rang back giving them a bollocking about no email they send it just now but i think there trying to worm there way out ??????

form1 is decleration of goods

form 2 is form of no insurance but im insured upto 350euros ???

post-9966-0-73048200-1465915578_thumb.jp

post-9966-0-22895100-1465915588_thumb.jp

Edited by 5e colin

How do u lose a gearbox i don't understand, if the company got there finger out and had a look around it should be someplace, either that or there was some weak ass lazy mother f***er along the line that couldn't be bothered lifting the weight.

Edited by triple j

How do u lose a gearbox i don't understand, if the company got there finger out and had a look around it should be someplace, either that or there was some weak ass lazy mother f***er along the line that couldn't be bothered lifting the weight.

probly that j because the tracking goes til the uk depot there it was last scanned probly rammed to the side with forklift by some skinny mamys boy

its only a meazly 44kg 8 pounds more then a bag of coal

probly that j because the tracking goes til the uk depot there it was last scanned probly rammed to the side with forklift by some skinny mamys boy

its only a meazly 44kg 8 pounds more then a bag of coal

Showing your age there!

I'd fill in the form and fire it back claiming the max value you can

Last time I claimed I had them fingered in every corner, pictures the lot only to have them send a sorry letter and a few stamps lol but fook me how can a gearbox be lost..must be like a narnia post depo where does it all go!

Aye getting a refund is an uphill battle that's for sure. They lost my BRIGHT green roll cage a few years ago then I chinned the local courier about it and he said he had seen a bright green bar at the depot where he collects stuff. Over the next few days I received my roll cage one bar at a time despite it being all wrapped as one with massive industrail cable ties round the bars aswell. Local lad said he has no idea what happened every day he went in another bar just seemed to get unloaded to his collect point. If I hadnt of mentioned it to him I woulda been massively out of pocket

Edited by _shaun_

Aww never Colin!

Luckily it's you and you're not the sort of person to rip people off. I'm sure everyone on here can vouch for you.

What a ball ache though!

Wasn't this the OEM LSD Box?

If so them bell boxes want to go head and find it, you tell them that's a rare JDM as fuck item!

It's good point though, how do you l;ose something like that!

You sent it via GLS? Good luck mate... they're going to say it's too big or too heavy or some BS like that... check my jap91 feedback and you'll see..

will try finding it , i have always used they but never heavy box before over 50 parcels no problem

Last time I claimed I had them fingered in every corner, pictures the lot only to have them send a sorry letter and a few stamps lol but fook me how can a gearbox be lost..must be like a narnia post depo where does it all go!

i have only 1 pic of it wrapped up with the gls sending sticker on it with both our details will get it printed of my phone and send it with the decleration forms i also printed of the payment our member made on paypall he wrote a note on paypal that its the payment for the oem lsd box hope that helps to

calumm thanks kid :) :)

indeed yes the freaking oem lsd box

Edited by 5e colin

well send of the forma with registered post to them toghether with pictures of the box being wrapped and in the parcel shop with al the details on it toghether with the buyers print out of paypall

lets hope we get good news

either it gets found or they refund us

buyer if you read this i pmed you have a look please

wel send the driveshaft 2 days ago in the morning and landed yesterday eve its a much smaller and lighter package then the box and went strait there

im really starting to think its a wimp in the depo that could not lift it and fucked it to the side !!!!! i am 1000000% sure its in the depo in plain sight