what were the optional extras

i was talking with my mate about my car today, and he asked why the galliano had the lips and mine didnt, i explained that they were optional extras, and then we faded off of the paseo and spoke about optional extras on a number of toyota's, such as a Carina E i saw today that had foglights in the grille between the headlights.. options list fogs i would think.

and then this got me thinking, i know the glanza had the front and rear lip to acompany the sideskirts that came standard. but what did the N/A EP91 have for options list? i dont recall seeing anything.

its a small thing, but it would bug me for ages :rolleyes:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, the list is too huge to start into!

there are SILLY amounts! SILLY amount of wee tiny parts and HUGE parts that we could never lay our hands on! and i would love to fill my car with the OEM options, well, some of them...esp the gay shoe rack!!! its UBES!!!!!!!!!

Jaystarr has the optional extras brochure for the n/a...its a hell of a thing!!! maybe someday he'll scan it for all to see, until then let me just say...there are LOADS of parts! i'd miss half of them out if i tried to ryme them off now.

Phil.

so did they ever do a splitter kit? as i guess they would of had optional alloys...

and does anyone know where i'd find an options brochure for the paseo... or know of anyone who has one (long shot as this is a star forum but worth a try)

mate, if its a toyota decal sticker, its been polished over and the colour has faded. half the gallianos decals have faded away :rolleyes:

bloody T-Cut

and Phil.. does that make the reflet lights optional too? or is it the early/late spec N/A lights

Ive got the sales books for the uk spec starlets and all it lists as Dealer Accessorys are:

Alloy Wheels

Rear Tailgate Spoiler

Roof Rack & Accessories

Front Fog Lamps

Headlight Protector

Audio Upgrade

This is the page with them on, would love to see the book that jay has with all the other dealer options.

IMG_1179.jpg

Also in the 98 sales book it has this cool like coin holder thing does anyone have one, cant recall ever seeing one would make a nice feature for the blanking plate I have.

IMG_1180.jpg

wow i love that little coin holder!!!

deffo wanna see the main booklet though!

i might give it a pop at making a oem coin holder :rolleyes: all i need is a bit of clay, 2 fingers and voila... sorted :lol:

the toyota yaris comes with the little coin holder in the same place wonder if it would fit ??:p my mates yaris is an 54plate and it came with it might see if i can get one and give it a bash :p

this has set me on a quest now :p

so far i have gathered the following as OEM parts for the ep91 n/a starlet

little rectangular fog lights

13" 3 spoke alloys

roof bars

coin holder

wind deflectors

towbar

headlight covers

and then the others i'd love to see... mainly interior bits.. see if i can find any to make the Paseo a Starlet OEM model :p

well fook me looking at that scan it means that mine had the optional roof rack as thet are dents in those exact spots, theyre bloody annoying at least now i kno why they're there.