GROUP BUY: EP82/EP91 PnP ME221 ECU

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, all underway, literally waiting on final boards to land (they are in Romania at the moment with Alex to do final firmware loading etc before shipping to me here to finalise test), all going to plan they will be in your hands VERY soon!!!!

Any chance of a base map to load into the software to have a play before they arrive

I don't think they can give out a map as the final one hasn't been completed as of yet? Matt hasn't got the pcb's so I would say he is waiting to get them before he does the final bits and bobs on the map to make sure everything is running right.

I have just been playing around with the turbo mx5 maps to get a feel for things

Indeed, the boards are being produced as we speak. Then, when they're done, Matt can get cracking on the final version of the map while I continue to implement new features in the MEITE (our PC tuning application). Currently working on a trigger logger that will help a lot when running home-brew wiring looms or sensors. Not so much of a problem with PnPs though.

Alex

Indeed, the boards are being produced as we speak. Then, when they're done, Matt can get cracking on the final version of the map while I continue to implement new features in the MEITE (our PC tuning application). Currently working on a trigger logger that will help a lot when running home-brew wiring looms or sensors. Not so much of a problem with PnPs though.

Alex

Cheers Alex, when do you expect the pcb's to be with Matt?

• 3 weeks later...

Im very tempted by this for a GT, do we have any starlet owners running one yet? Id like to hear feedback.

And apart from the case none of the OEM ECU is required? Reason being the mapper i will be using will not touch piggybacks just standalones.

Edited by daniel_g

Im very tempted by this for a GT, do we have any starlet owners running one yet? Id like to hear feedback.

And apart from the case none of the OEM ECU is required? Reason being the mapper i will be using will not touch piggybacks just standalones.

no one has one yet, all the people running them on mx-5's rate them though.

Yes all you need to do is take out the stock ecu from its case and put in the me221 and the factory connectors plug right in

Literally unscrew the original pub and slot the new one in. Looking forward to getting mine lol

Hi Everyone - some great news, EP91s are tested on car and working very well - looking to finalsie the full basemap and start shipping, to that end can the following members please make the final payment of £445 to payments@motorsport-electronics.co.uk - please include your order number as shown on the list below:

2. slo7899 - £100 Depot paid ( #1360)

3. Mike84 - £100 Depsoit paid (#1364)

4. GordR - £100 Deposit Paid (#1359)

8. Maxep - £100 Deposit Paid (#1370)

9. big guy in ep £100 Deposit Paid (#1511)

We aim to ship these the week starting the 20th. (I am away next week)

EP82 testing will be starting this week also - watch this space!