Dean-RW-Developments TD04 Sportif Turbo 5E Beast/piece of crap!!fire starter

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Were you in the passengers seat of the S2000 when he was going mad with the doughnuts? Doing doughnuts in Krispy Kreme carpark, mmm you should have asked them if they sell those type of doughnuts too! :)

I was standing there watching you, guess I'll catch you at another one!

just had a quick look thru your thread mate, some serious talant ther, im was thinkin of doin a similar build in the back of myn, whats the vibrations like in the rear wings and wheel well?

cheers mate. tbh theres no vibrations and its not even got any sound deadening yet. sound really crisp nd bassie!

• 1 month later...

Gota say i realy respect the work youve done here... i love the wheels.. i had the oppertunity of buying these wheels for a good price.

if your looking to sell those wheels id like muchly if you could contact me regarding them.

or if you know of somewhere still letting a set go.

Keep this lil beauty going mate.

Gota say i realy respect the work youve done here... i love the wheels.. i had the oppertunity of buying these wheels for a good price.

if your looking to sell those wheels id like muchly if you could contact me regarding them.

or if you know of somewhere still letting a set go.

Keep this lil beauty going mate.

thanks mate really appreciate it! i love the wheels and i dont think il ever sell them tbh even though there a pain in the arse! the work that needs to be done is stupid! and i havent even started yet, still got the momo wheels on lol.

We want updates dude :lol:

tbh luke nothing has changed its been off the road since september, i miss driving it so much i just need the money to rebuild the engine lol, im hoping to have it ready for the big uksc meet in july so hoping it will be looking ace for then! the only thing ive brought is a glanza number plate holder but i wont be fitting this until i get the 98 spec lights. thats if i do fit it???lol

Dean

update time B) well not really but heres a few things i did a while ago lol

a mate give me some fake carbon fibre sticker so i decided to do my spare clock plastics but then realised it didnt fit my paseo clocks :p

Image604.jpg

because they didnt fit, i did the paseo clocks in real carbon fibre!

Image622.jpg

also found this i did fore jae last year but the paint had a major reaction so didnt use it, shall be re-using it

this will be looking mint for jae this year!

Image665.jpg

also never realised id never put up any pics of the carbon livesports spoiler.... :D check the weve.

Image614.jpg

Image640.jpg

Image619.jpg

Image620.jpg

Image621.jpg

unfortunatly thats where it is now since i blew it up last september, hopefully i should be re-building it ready for a few shows this year??? ive also got a few parts that ive collected which have nothing to do with getting it on the road lol, ive got a mint TRD organic clutch, the glanza boot surround with reverse lights, and a gt rear axcel so i shall have discs in the future? i really need to knuckle down and start getting some parts :p

thanks for looking Dean B)