Dean-RW-Developments TD04 Sportif Turbo 5E Beast/piece of crap!!fire starter

cheers for the kind words the rocker cover is fcuked but will be done looking mental hopefully? im never selling that spoiler its the best bit on the car lol, cant wait for it to be back on the road hoping to be attending the photo shoot in july but who knows? very optisistic me thinks :p

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not usually a big fan of the livesports spoiler but now i love that spoiler! really suits the car. carbon all the way! like the dial carbon too, want to do mine sometime.

keep it up :p

chhers mate tbh i wasnt the biggest fan until i found the spoiler in carbon B)

come on sell me it :p

lol neva gonna happen B)

Always loved this car Dean, Really want to see it this year at JAE Seems though i left early last year.

Loving the Spoiler mate, if you ever sell it give me a shout mate, i would be very interested in it. Loving the rocker cover aswell mate will suit the car perfectly.

Keep up the awesome work dude.

cheers guys! :p

very sexual this EP is love when the fat wheels where on!! not a fan of the rims whats on now lets it down.

livesports FTW

cheers mate, the momo wheels are my winter wheels and are my main wheels until i finish all the arch work to fit the red wheels properly.

Always loved this car Dean, Really want to see it this year at JAE Seems though i left early last year.

Loving the Spoiler mate, if you ever sell it give me a shout mate, i would be very interested in it. Loving the rocker cover aswell mate will suit the car perfectly.

Keep up the awesome work dude.

cheers liam apprechiate it, i will definatly be attending jae on time this year lol rocker cover will be re-done for jae but will look sweet! shall hopefully have some more updates over the next few weeks :p

this car is just stunning, good work dean. Think thats the first carbon livesports carbon spoiler i have seen on a white glanza, looks awsome, giving me ideas now lol.

The rocker cover looks awsome to, if you dont like the look of it you could always give it to me :p

Imo i think some kouki rear lights would work well.

what you got planned next then???

keep up the good work hun

chanelle x

OOOH, I want a real carbon dial surround! :p

Looking great exterior wise. Whilst your building the engine, get the arches modified and roll with those wheels all the god damn time!

this car is just stunning, good work dean. Think thats the first carbon livesports carbon spoiler i have seen on a white glanza, looks awsome, giving me ideas now lol.

The rocker cover looks awsome to, if you dont like the look of it you could always give it to me :p

Imo i think some kouki rear lights would work well.

what you got planned next then???

keep up the good work hun

chanelle x

cheers chanelle as far as im aware its the only normal carbon weve livesports spoiler, theres 1 other that was silver weve. so all good. i will be respraying the rocker cover cus its really badly reacted but will be nearly the same but with extras lol. the kouki rear lights are on the list when i fit the glanza rear pannel so should look sweet. youl hav to wait and see whats next but first thing will be to rebuild the poorly engine B):p

:D , love this car man, then red wheel's are sooooooo sweeeeettttt!!!!!!!

has a proper stance to it, keep it up buddy

thanks gaz! im just hoping the handling wont suffer? if i can get it so it dont scrape then in theory should handle better. it will sort of look hellaflush when finished but we shall see? B)

OOOH, I want a real carbon dial surround! :p

Looking great exterior wise. Whilst your building the engine, get the arches modified and roll with those wheels all the god damn time!

that carbon dial surround was a rite pain in the arse to cut out!

thanks for the kind words arches are on the list of things to do and will be done around the same time as the engine. funny really those tires have covered about a foot distance so plenty of life left in them yet :p

• 5 weeks later...
cheers mate haha lol look at my mate in a day dream wishing he had a starlet

:):p I was laughting my head off at that comment lol....Cars looking sweet as ever Dean keep up the good work buddy :)