• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 hours ago, RoyalDutchie said:

Great work as always.  

Great job on the tribute model car.  Another great lineup of models coming up I see. Be mindful this can become a  pretty expensive hobby quickly:lol:

Cheers buddy! ✌🏻️🙂 

Haha tell me about it! I easily spent over £100 on the model & materials to create it, but it was completely worth it 

I look forward to building them in the near future

On 7/28/2021 at 7:21 PM, Trevstar said:

Cheers buddy! ✌🏻️🙂 

Haha tell me about it! I easily spent over £100 on the model & materials to create it, but it was completely worth it 

I look forward to building them in the near future

The plus side is they are a lot cheaper than the real deal and don't require much maintenance.

The customizability on the models is what really amazed me. The only limit is your creativity really.

They give the possibility to own a representation of the real deal without the issues and pricetag.

• 9 months later...

So, Trav for some reason is unable to reset his password and has asked me to post this:

"Unfortunately there will be no more updates on this thread until I regain access to my account. I have been unable to get onto my account for a while now but nothing has been done about it which is a shame as I have plenty of updates that I'd love to share with you, such as chassis reinforcement work that has been done and loads of other little bits.

This project will continue regardless, so if it turns out I don't get access to my account back then I hope to see some of you at meets or through social media in the future for me to be able to give you the run down of what's been going on 👍🏻 until then all the best. Trevstar"