• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey sorri to hear and c this man i know wot it like i was trailed out o my car bout 3months ago and it got hijacked by 4 boys and wrote off fuckin wankers in this world it not nice to lose sumthin uve put love into to get it mint

hijacked, what?

explain

open doors, pull driver out (and passenger if needed) and get in and drive off... its like a joyride, but worse. Usually it means driving into the back of them.. then the passenger nicks the car they hit and both do a runner.

open doors, pull driver out (and passenger if needed) and get in and drive off... its like a joyride, but worse. Usually it means driving into the back of them.. then the passenger nicks the car they hit and both do a runner.

No, I didn't mean that lol :mellow: I know what hijacking is ^^

I wanted to know what happened in his case

oh no thats terrible! hope it works out fine.

talking of locking doors i lock mine after a mate jumped in my car at some random traffic lights, scared me shitless, showed how easy it is..lol

good luck nanglebadger

Ditto!! ^^^

I stopped down our main street for clubbers that goes through town to pick up and a friend, and as my sister got out to open the door another mate took and running dive into the back! So I ended up doing a 10mile round trip just to take him home because he wouldnt get out!

I'm the same lock my doors at night when i'm on my own or with girlie mates, specially at traffic lights. I had a bloke stop way behind me a few months back he jumped out his car witha metal bar and came running towards me so i went through the reds. I hadn't overtaken him or done anything stupid to him. Its bad what this country is becoming!