Josh's forged 5E Massive spec forged build! 370BHP!!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Update:

So the build now is coming to an end I've finished all the jobs on my list now!

I've been doing jobs non stop for 14 months now and I've finally come to the final step which is mapping...

When your building these type of projects you will come across many issues,  You will feel sad, annoyed, angry, frustrated you may even cry i did a few times!  However never give up as when it comes to the end and your enjoyment starts coming into it, You will look back and think everything you have gone though has been worth it!  

Thanks for all the lads that gave me a hand on little jobs here and there.   The next update will be either the car mapped or i will be building a new engine due to an unfortunate event on the dyno day! 

Take care of your self everyone and jobs listed below of whats been completed since last update.

Peace out for now! Dyno update next saturday... 

Thanks for reading
Josh

Updates:
1) Sorted oil leak from the sump and resealed it
2) Re-torqued headbolts
3) Fitted AN6 water lines to turbo
4) Sorted coolant leak from water lines on turbo
5) Wired in boost gauge
6) Wired in ALS / Launch control switch
7) Sorted out ride height on BC's so tyres dont rub anymore
8.) Wired in Boost solinoid
9) Tidied up wiring in foot well

S2oeCeK.jpg

pisNFjP.jpg

kdaU08Q.jpg

Edited by wakeabby14
5 minutes ago, Sam44 said:

ill get into this c64/c63 power box next year. we will have to sort something out to get it tested in your 5e high power build, after ive sorted out the install into a ep91. 

cangrats josh. 

Sound good sam! hit me up your details in PM im going to need an option i dont see this box lasting long>

Cheers

18 hours ago, wakeabby14 said:

Sound good sam! hit me up your details in PM im going to need an option i dont see this box lasting long>

Cheers

as soon as im  back in the uk, I will do just that. i think the c64 tops out at around 150mph. are you using your glanza to do quarter mile runs. 

Edited by Sam44
  • wakeabby14 changed the title to Josh's forged 5E Massive spec forged build! 370BHP!!