• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice bud lol love ya Glanza V its lush should have my coilys and rota's soon woop woop

Awesome mate, cant wait to see it when its lowered on some nice rotas, what ones have you decided on?

I was in Cheltenham on the 22nd but forgot to text you, its getting so busy now!

lol cheers man, Im keeping the splitter black as most people say it gives it a harder look to the front end, I think it looks more track like with it black and the hassle and expense of spraying it isnt a priority at the moment.

As for the rev gauge, yes its ridiculously huge and there mainly for comical value! But it doesn't really bother me at all, after you endure the back braking ride of Cusco Zero 2s, big bright gauges in your face is the last thing on your mind while driving. :rolleyes:

lol, there is a video on youtube with a glanza just like mine doing a 0-100 sprint, I would post the link but I feel Id get the wrong kind of comments even though it was on an empty road at 2am.

Ok, but when I post this I must stress that this run was performed with discretion and in the presence of no-one but myself. It was simply a demonstration of the capabilities of a Hybrid setup.

Enjoy :rolleyes:
love the pics pav mate :p .. and i do think you should get an emanage and sell me the blitz :rolleyes: hehehe..

Hey u cant blame a fella for trying...

Cant wait to see if you have broken to 200bhp mark :D

lol cheers man, I had been toying with this idea, had a word with Nick at Tuning Developments. He told me that the blitz ones are usually very well mapped especially the ignition map so getting an emanage would only produce minor gains. We'll see how it does on the rollers!

Tbh, Even if I haven't broken 200 brake mark I wont be dissapointed, it really does fly now! But If I do go emanage, you will be the first to know about the blitz, keep saving the pennys for one, something might come up, like that Zep one for instance. :p

thats awsome

ide rather have a tunable ecu then blitz or jam etc, dont trust them tbh

hehe, I know where you're coming from, you can never be 100% sure what the map was originally. I bought a Jam one which didn't agree with my mods at the time. The Blitz ones however come in 3 varietys, level 1 being a map for the Blitz K1 Turbo (Ct9 Hybrid). This works very well indeed with my current setup. :rolleyes:

Goes well mate :rolleyes:

Cheers bud, just saw that ae86 vid you posted up, looks so tempting! That may well be a potential replacement for the glanz, it fills all the right boxes, quick, 4AGE sounds lush, rwd, looks classic and very special, uber rare, Just the ticket! Just need to find 7k to buy one lol.

• 2 weeks later...

lol, the aircon is in my shed! :haha:

I don't think I could sell my car now, I love it too much to end the affair now. lol

Here are a couple pics I took just after sunset (so basically 2pm lol). Kinda small update too as my bonnet is now donning a black vent! It was free too :)

DSCF0458.jpg

DSCF0460-1.jpg

DSCF0462.jpg