my old and new Glanza

did ya old one have a oil cooler on it? also did your rear lights get damaged in the crash if not il buy them of ya if ya fance sellin them,

p.s nice glanza

yh did have a oil cooler. and the lights are mint how much would you offer??

I think I prefer the old one :mellow:

don't really like the jam kits that much, and are those wheels on the new one the same as the old one just repainted?

no they are diff wheels i was thinking of puting them on but still trying to fine a wheel for it.

same rims as me. i bin told they are verry rare. yours are in white tho I've got silver.

i was thinking of a refurb in white or black or sumin else but just cant make my mind up sometimes i think nahhh just keep em like they are.

one thing i hate is all the lips on em round the rim as they pick up so much dirt.

Hi dude i believe i spoke to you at MFN a few weeks back i was the lad you told about this site, if you remember me.

Your old one was immense Mate shame about what happened to it though. What are you doing with the seats out of your old one???

New one also looks awesome aswell mate i've already had a good look around it at MFN the other week

That red one is lush, the wheels are Advans also though arent they or Gram lights? One of my favourite wheels ;)

Loving the white one and the wheels aswell, better luck with this one :mellow:

nice set of glanzas you have/had.

pop a pic or three in the starlet graveyard thread in general section in the stickies mate :mellow:

shame its a red glanza down the pan too.. rarer than rocking horse poo