Bourkey & Markoos back from Ayia Napa

Hi all

After a mint two weeks we are absolutely nakered. we had a mint time and it was foookin boiling. I had to get a new passport a week before the holiday and a new camera as it decided to stop working. Mark spotted a Fujifilm S8000FD in a second hand shop for £80 so i snapped it up. Never been used as well :rolleyes:. Any way less chatter from me and here are the small selection of the 700+ photos we took.

The £97 passport i got from IPS 3 days before we went

DSCF0124.jpg

Im the one that looks like im going on holiday i.e. smiling.

DSCF0117.jpg

The lads

DSCF0121.jpg

DSCF0386.jpg

The Ladies

DSCF0513.jpg

The view from mine and my girlfriends room

DSCF0166.jpg

DSCF0204.jpg

The vehicles i drove

DSCF0381.jpg

DSCF0837.jpg

DSCF1104.jpg

The couples

Me and my Siobhan

DSCF0430.jpg

DSCF0505.jpg

DSCF0768-1.jpg

DSCF1189.jpg

DSCF1149.jpg

Mark & Fiona

DSCF0433.jpg

DSCF0363.jpg

Ricky & Kelly

DSCF0767.jpg

DSCF0364.jpg

Scenic shots

DSCF0326.jpg

DSCF0903.jpg

DSCF0838.jpg

DSCF1108.jpg

DSCF1133.jpg

Glanza & GT spotting

DSCF0343.jpg

DSCF0557.jpg

DSCF0558.jpg

DSCF0559.jpg

DSCF1198.jpg

DSCF1197.jpg

The rest

DSCF0890.jpg

DSCF0915.jpg

DSCF0365.jpg

DSCF0937.jpg

DSCF1041.jpg

DSCF0827.jpg

DSCF0757.jpg

DSCF0720.jpg

Hope you like them.

Bourkey & Markoos

@ Sicaln - Yeah there was quite a few out there. Most of the time i couldn't get my camera out in time though. There was actually quite a good selection of modified japanese cars.

@ Galliano - :) sure you can. Im getting a flying pig instead of a plane next year as well. :)

@ Ste - The orange one was really nice but... if you went up close the paintwork was crap. Looks like it has been paintedby a rattle can.

@ Speedfreak - Yes it was boiling. Was still 30 degrees at midnight and it ended up 40+ some days as well.

We landed at 3.10am yesterday morning and Mark and Ricky had work at 9am. :). They did ring me and wake me up as well.

Bourkey

@ Galliano - :) sure you can. Im getting a flying pig instead of a plane next year as well. :p

enough of the Mr Clever Bourkey, get back to being normal :)

We landed at 3.10am yesterday morning and Mark and Ricky had work at 9am. :) . They did ring me and wake me up as well.

bet you were happy with that :)

The blue one was very nice and tidy. I was fumbling to get my camera out in a cafe to get a snap of it and i had to zoom in quite a bit as it went passed. I was really surprised. Also saw a Glanza S and loads of nice GT's.

Can you guess which colour buggy is mine?

Bourkey

Of course it's the black one :)!!!!!

@ Scutcho - We rented the Due buggies out from a shop. They are road legal buggies but we did a bit of off roading with them :). You can drive around but be careful as they are a bit nutty. I also crashed the road going go kart pictured above. Someone pulled out in front of me and i swerved and hit a kerb. I bent a small bracket on it and they wanted 200 euros. I said i could fix it but they refused. Arseholes!!!!!

Bourkey

This holiday was fantastic and every two seconds you saw a starlet or a really nice modded Jap car!! was like heaven for us the the girlfriends got sick of us drooling over cars haha!

And by the was it was 42 degrees in the shade and about 50 degrees out of the shade! mental!!!

Markoos

Nice pics mate, looks like you had an awesome time! Aiya Napa is a fun place to be. What resort did you stay at out of interest?

As for the Glanzas, good spotting! You managed to find loads. I only saw a few Gs when I visited my Dad there a few weeks ago. Plenty of GTs though!

Heres one of them not to far from Napa actually:

Thats my cypriot brother Kostas in the background lol

DSC00971.jpg

@ Pav - We stayed near the bar strip. Not massively close but close enough. B). And as for that Glanza. I 99% sure i saw that one twice in one day. The first time i didn't have my camera on me the second time i was in a restaurant and i couldn't get it out in time. Dam!!! ;)

Bourkey