The UKSC Insomniacs Thread

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.. its the weekend tomorrow mind you so there will probs be more people on I guess.. but dam.. I've not been on this forum for about month and half now!!

Feck me!!! Stranger :thumbsup:

Good to see you posting buddy :o

And Burnout Paradise after 10pm is a no no for the eyes :):o

Some uni revision, genetics :o .....gonna knock out now give my body clock a fighting chance.

lol as you can see during the week ^^ im up at stupid times :)

oh thats your excuse for the dissappearing act on msn last night :thumbsup:

Im revising for an exam tomorrow at 1...cant sleep if i do ill wake up at 3ish...body clock = epic fail

On a side note jays black 82 auto is a beut...if anything that picture of it dirty is swaying me to opt for a 82 and not a 91

I am a true bear, i don't sleep, I just hibernate every night.

Maybe i shouldn't have had those energy drinks last night, didn't get to sleep until 9am this morning.

Asad: I so know what you mean about the 1pm-2pm business .__. I love the EP82's, they look hardcore.

I`ve got some lined up in the fridge ready for when i need them, exam is 1-2 60 MC questions great!!.....fukin nubs dint give us any past papers n we paid £3k+ each the mofo`s!!

I've got,

Need For Speed Undercover

Race Driver: Grid

Guitar Hero World Tour

Guitar Hero 3 Legends of Rock

Forza 2

and Project Gotham Racing 4

I played PGR 4 like once, and then decided I liked Grid better lol and havent touched it since!

Guitar Hero is awesome, I've got the drums as well for World Tour, their actually the rockband drums, the equipment works on both games lol, I cant play it when parents have gone to bed though, the drums are too loud haha