At LAST B)

Fantastic stuff bro, can't wait to see the wings!

Had a feeling you would say that

The wings will be done saturday :p

Much better B)

De-wiper would be ALOT better though B)

Its took nearly two years to do the boot lock B) i think i will leave the wiper

This is coming along nicely. If your going for 100bhp I would wait for Enzo, hes working on a 100bhp kit the n/a bois :p

I have future plans to take it past 100bhp

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know, you know, that i know somthing about your s that no 1 else knows, and would like 2 say wers the pics fella, i need cheering up, and i think the pics could just do the trick :D

There coming :)

Update :D

Well well well the wings are fitted B) and its all down to the man above and his mate and they have done a fantastic job and also bet no one has ever been to a garage where you can rally a rover around whilst waiting for your car to be done :D

Just need some decent spacers now around 20mm.

Anyway lets stop typing and look at the pics:

wings003.jpg

wings002.jpg

wings001.jpg

Thanks Craig

its your vision fella, i just help out. Next time we doing lap times and it will be the alfa fella. lol, no presure.

but i must say these wings do not fit good without a lot of prep work, but looks and less weight thy give.

you get many looks wen driving, and wheel spacers mate but get longer wheel studs first fell plz, try graysons thy do studs

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

OH CRAIGY YESSS!! Your awesome! Been waiting ages to see these!

They look fantastic, gives the car a fresh yet agressive look! B)

Nice one sam :D

Still love driving the s around

Yumm :)

Haha cheers mate

Fecking hell they look mint mate!

Nice one

its your vision fella, i just help out. Next time we doing lap times and it will be the alfa fella. lol, no presure.

but i must say these wings do not fit good without a lot of prep work, but looks and less weight thy give.

you get many looks wen driving, and wheel spacers mate but get longer wheel studs first fell plz, try graysons thy do studs

Theres no presure mate im a natural B)

Should be fun in the alfa

Seen these in the flesh and the look mega uber!!!! I've been looking for spacers fella and the ones that are hubsentric leave it with me alittle longer.

Cheers Luke

Let me know if you find a set of spacers

looking good craig, keep up the good work :D

Cheers dan :D

Looking good mate.

Could you pm me where you got them done thanks :D

Craig your best to pm Nastyrash2003 he posted a few posts up he's the main man :thumbups:

They look awesome buddy, making me want to get some now!!

Cheers mate :D

Dammmmmnnnnnn super hot.....didnt want to click this thread because i knew id want some even more......want want want now!

I also spot another silver V on your drive, yours?

Cheers dude

Yeah the v is a little project :D

Wow they do look very nice B) mega update matey keep up the good work on both cars :D

Nice one Micky

You think this is a mega update wait and see what happens to the v in a few weeks :o

Few more pictures :o

wings2005.jpg

wings2004.jpg

wings2003.jpg

wings2002.jpg

wings2001.jpg

Next thing is going to be to sort the fog light out so i dont have the massive thing on the back, its only going to be little updates for this now as i am having a massive update on the v soon :D.

Craig

Awesomely clean looking car, can't believe you wanted paint work doing although it looks even better for it.. Can't say as I blame you though, I'm just as fussy! I see your in Manchester.. Where abouts? Whats the name of the sprayers you used for the paint work? It looks like they've done a great job and I've been looking for a place to do some work for me.

Thanks in advance!

Awesomely clean looking car, can't believe you wanted paint work doing although it looks even better for it.. Can't say as I blame you though, I'm just as fussy! I see your in Manchester.. Where abouts? Whats the name of the sprayers you used for the paint work? It looks like they've done a great job and I've been looking for a place to do some work for me.

Thanks in advance!

Hey mate, Im in Radcliffe near Bury and the sprayers i used is a member off here called nastyrash2003 and they have just opened a spray booth :o. Yeah i have had a little bit of paint work done on this car but ive got it how i want it now so i will move onto the V :D