2012 Time Attack EP91

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys , i do miss having it as a day to day car i must say but when you get it on track it is so worth it !

You can do one event of the series if you want you just have to see what spaces are left after the championship drivers have paid up. Hope to see more glanzas in the series next season!

thanks guys , i do miss having it as a day to day car i must say but when you get it on track it is so worth it !

You can do one event of the series if you want you just have to see what spaces are left after the championship drivers have paid up. Hope to see more glanzas in the series next season!

Quality, do you know what/where the tracks are? or will they be decided next year?

Mitch

Next years dates and locations will be released soon next week or so. Check out www.toyota-sprint-series.com for more info etc.

yeah liam matts teg is awesome mate had a spin the other month round curborough amazing in the corners, guys a spanner legend.

I am currently looking for sponsors for the 2010 season so if anyone knows of anyone who would be interested please drop me an email at the_dirt_jumper@hotmail.com

Cheers for the comments guys will put more pics up as the rebuild progresses......

DSC03145.jpg

DSC03220.jpg

DSC_0567.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0145-1.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

It is an awesome pic i must agree , have some great photographers within the series.

Video of teeside sighting lap here: ( very slippery )

Video of mallory track day:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=183610989690

another mallory video: (sound is out )

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=345699430373

Curborough in car:

Curborough start:

lol thort it was mate thats were i go its round the corner from me :p

its not a bad track all the drifters go in the summer its mint.. you should

give me a pm next time you go and i will pop along with you :) thats when

you finish you doing your rebuild of course lol

• 2 weeks later...