2012 Time Attack EP91

dam!

so many questions,

that weld in cage is nuts!

where did you get it and how much?

also by that last pic have you been competing in the toyota sprint series>?

A company called wrongway custom fabrications ( wrongway racing) made it it is full weld in 50mm cold drawn steel he sponsors me so didnt cost a lot materials pretty much!

yeah am competing this year in toyota sprint series had two 3rd places and got round 3 on the 28th so fingers crossed!

Not sure oh hp not to fussed to be honist focusing on handling and car setup now for quick track times, but will be around 180-200 bhp atw after looking at ecu again.

cheers for the comments guys!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A company called wrongway custom fabrications ( wrongway racing) made it it is full weld in 50mm cold drawn steel he sponsors me so didnt cost a lot materials pretty much!

yeah am competing this year in toyota sprint series had two 3rd places and got round 3 on the 28th so fingers crossed!

Not sure oh hp not to fussed to be honist focusing on handling and car setup now for quick track times, but will be around 180-200 bhp atw after looking at ecu again.

cheers for the comments guys!

Looks nice and very purposeful! However its not going to be 180bhp atw on a standard turbo, plus there's no such thing as "bhp atw" bhp specifically means the power at the flywheel, so it'll be xxxhp atw, just to be pedantic.:p:thumbsup:

Good luck with the rest of the rounds in the sprint series.

Looks nice and very purposeful! However its not going to be 180bhp atw on a standard turbo, plus there's no such thing as "bhp atw" bhp specifically means the power at the flywheel, so it'll be xxxhp atw, just to be pedantic. :p:thumbsup:

Good luck with the rest of the rounds in the sprint series.

I Agree with that mate ,the only way of knowing true flywheel bhp for a particular engine is to run that engine on an engine dyno with perfect running conditions as manufacturers do to get there figures .Or take a wheel hp figure +10 and divide by 0.9 = BHP to get a guesstimate .It was done at TDi north on a hub dyno not rollers so more accurate. It is going to monster motosport for the remap and a dyno session so will clarify the HP after that. Also have graphs from TDI to prove it but hey if TDI are wrong for some reason then fair enough.

Got my car back from steve at FC Tuning last night after a re-map and dyno run. The car feels totally different more responsive in every gear and a full bar of boost at last! cannot reccomend FC Tuning and haynes dynotech highly enough top guys who did a great job! We had to stop at 207 hp due to standard injectors not being able to give anymore!

Peak power : 207.3HP @ 1.0Bar Boost

Peak torque: 207 ftlb @ 4659rpm

image-1.jpg

couldnt believe the figures when they came up on the screen !

DSCF0244.jpg

DSCF0245.jpg

videos to follow....

http://fctuning.com

www.hayesdynotech.co.uk

Awsome mate that at the wheels I take it :angry2:

I wish out of a standard ct9 ! Its at the fly but still a good 178 ish at the wheels. We tried to get it as accurate as possible with air temps, tyre pessures,wind speeds etc. The most impressive thing about the re-map is the mid range power and instant pick up though should be fun on sunday!

Oh shite that mainfold always makes me think TD04!! :angry2:

In thats case thats a mint result mate will change the title now :wub:

thanks matey , hoping for a ct9 hybrid sometime soon , bigger injectors forged internals and more booooooooost!