Sparkys EP82 quadlight

Clear reverse scoop is on the way :thumbsup:

Also ordered a nipple take off for the compressor housing and paid for my wideband shipping today, hope it turns up soon!

Should have the front end all back together by the end of this weekend I am hoping need to crack on with the interior next

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah mate tried bleeding them but couldnt get much of a pedal feel when we get it running hopefully we will bleed it with the engine running see if it makes a difference.

Nah mate tried bleeding them but couldnt get much of a pedal feel when we get it running hopefully we will bleed it with the engine running see if it makes a difference.

yeah i think you might have to let the car run then bleed them fella, cant remember if i had to run mine or not

My bottom end is fresh as a daisy mate :o

After seeing what happened to yours I am so happy I made the choice and go for the full rebuild and hopefully its gonna last :thumbsup:

More updates on the weekend.

Reverse scoop is here, vacuum nipple for the TD04 inlet side is here and 460cc injectors paid for :lol:

My wideband has been delayed though and wont leave Prosport to go to the supplier until the 11th and it has to come from the US then :p Hopefully it will be back in time for mapping.

did you order from prosport.com or rspec.co.uk im guna get mine from rspec all genuine really good site they sell all prosports stuff , boost controllers , adapters plates the full works what wideband u go for

im strugling to find nice priced defis so i think im guna go bk to 52mm prosport premium peak/warning gauges

Cheers guys its a clear reverse scoop Steve, why? Because Im a whore :lol:

I got my prosport wideband from a place in the US, modern autmotive performance, mainly because it cost me less than £150 delivered where as RSpec want £180 without delivery! Oh and there is a pic of it a page back :p

Trying to get some brackets and stuff today to get my intercooler and oil cooler mounted! Prooving to be a bit more difficult than before as I want something thats going to last this time!

Pics over the weekend guys dont worry :D

Its your lucky day, some pictures a day early :)

Today was a long day! Finally got the oil cooler plumbed up and the intercooler mounted, well pretty much mounted getting some more bolts for side mounts, also started ripping the interior out ready to change the dash loom.

Anyways,

Oil cooler in place just need the correct length nuts and bolts

IMAG0343.jpg

Thermostat in place

IMAG0344.jpg

Bit of modification for the remote filter housing

IMAG0345.jpg

Filter housing in place

IMAG0347.jpg

IMAG0348.jpg

Starting to pipe it up

IMAG0350.jpg

IMAG0351.jpg

Mocking up the intercooler

IMAG0352.jpg

And bolted in place

IMAG0355.jpg

IMAG0354.jpg

IMAG0356.jpg

Dont think the intercooler is going anywhere :)

IMAG0357.jpg

And the interior as far as we got

IMAG0346.jpg

May not get anymore work done this weekend now unless there is a place open where I can get assorted nuts and bolts to get everything fitted tidy, so Monday I will probably come down and crack on with it. Pretty happy with how far we got considering all the potching around we had to do!!!

Wont make the South Wales meet next weekend though :)

JapFest is more important so not going to stop until its ready!!

Will try maplin then Naz thanks :)

Cheers Ry that will be good be needing it soon.

Thanks everyone else its slowly getting there but hopefully making sure everything is done right will pay off in the end!