Sparkys EP82 quadlight

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my mate cracked on yesterday while the weather was nice :o

Managed to get the FMIC completely fitted, apart from the TD04 hot pipe which I need to get made at the same time as my Exhaust. Oil cooler is completely secure now with the oil fittings that go to the thermo done up nice and tight, just need to get some oil and turn the engine over to see which way the oil flows to pipe the other side up correctly.

Catch can is fitted where the ABS unit was, looks immense because we used to the braided lines left over from the oil cooler.

Also fitted the civic rad tidy and put the fan on the back of the rad, the wastegate its very TIGHT to the top of the rad which needed a bit of filing to give some clearance!!! And the screamer pipe does not want to fit so that needs to be modded when the exhaust gets done.

Other than that the bay is almost finished just need to order some 6mm vacuum lines and 2 T pieces to plum the BOV and wastegate up :o

My mate took loads of sexy pics so I am waiting on them :o

Cheers john the pics look immense tbh, sooooo colourful :o and yea very close hopefully going for MOT a week Monday :o

Just ordered the extra vacuum hosing and Tpieces and 2 litres of silkolene Race gearbox oil :o

Cheers guys Takata is back out of the car so I can get a decent colour match for the cage, my mate works in a body shop and is painting it for me so watch this space :o

Ok so I just paid for my HKS exhaust ready to be front exited :)

Ended up ordering some vision tuning blue wheel nuts yesterday aswell.

Oh and picking 2 wheels up tonight, JDM yO :)

I am getting a 90 degree stainless elbow made up when I get my exhaust made :)

Wheel nuts

Picking the wheels up tomorrow now though they are off my mate, never seen another set before they are Enkei's dont know which model I will google them now.

what are they like compared to d1 dya know i want some blue ones lol

I dunno I wanted internal drive so the paint doesnt come off them when removing the wheels.

Luke I will try my best to get them off my mate, they are sweet :)