Sparkys EP82 quadlight

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a couple of people now running 1.5 bar and not having any trouble with it. It wouldn't last long if you drove it like a nova then yer big bang but if sensible like most people on this forum then no bad problems. What turbo you running again any sparky

Its a TD04 mate ;)

Just cancelled my ordered for that AFR gauge as its only a narrowband wondered why it was so cheap, shame because I liked the look of it, but just ordered this one instead :p

imagephp.jpg

loving the work so far sparky, i'll be looking forward to a passenger ride on track, i'll swap a you a passenger ride in mine :p

I have got the weekend free to fit my engine back in now as my clutch is coming on Friday, where are you living at the moment, i was wondering if i could get get an hour of your time. I sold my knackered engine the other day but realised later on that when i numbered all the pipes in the engine bay, i have sold the engine with the coresponding numbers on, doh!!! I have got a couple of pipes im a bit unsure of and was wondering if you could point me in the right direction.

See, this is what winds me up everyone thinks Starlets can only run 1 bar blah blah blah so thats what everyone runs, nobody tries anything different and because of this they think 1 bar is the maximum!

Just take Dub-se7en and Driver for example, dub was running 1.4bar on a stock engine which apparently wasnt a healthy engine and was dying and it still made over 250hp and driver was running 1.5/1.6bar no issues!

Its not like I am gonna be constantly caning by car around on the limiter at 1.5bar constantly anyway :p

Have some faith people, trying to be different and set a trend here and show what these little engines can do :)

Should be on the road within the next 4 weeks Daylz, needs running in before JapFest

Good on you Lew for trying something differant an Giggz ran 237bhp on standard internals with Rickys set up ;)

loving the work so far sparky, i'll be looking forward to a passenger ride on track, i'll swap a you a passenger ride in mine :p

I have got the weekend free to fit my engine back in now as my clutch is coming on Friday, where are you living at the moment, i was wondering if i could get get an hour of your time. I sold my knackered engine the other day but realised later on that when i numbered all the pipes in the engine bay, i have sold the engine with the coresponding numbers on, doh!!! I have got a couple of pipes im a bit unsure of and was wondering if you could point me in the right direction.

The car is in Abergavenny mate, tbh theres not much that needs plumbing back in if you remove all the rubbish which aint needed, I can take pics if its easier for you, unless you wanna come see the progress? :) And as for the shotgun ride my seat is taken mate but I might buy another session ;)

Thanks for the kind words guys more work on the weekend ;)