Sparkys EP82 quadlight

I'll let you know what parts to block when it goes back in, got a good idea but wont be able to explain with out pics lol

Just trace the wires back through the loom as far as you want and cut the and pull them out and just removed the aircon fuse, we only did it to the ABS so far because of all the nasty plugs that was left there.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to add a pic of my catch can :p

IMAG0257.jpg

Just bought a Green cotton filter with relocation kit for the TD04

Got to order a 38mm>35mm reducer for my Greddy Type S and the T clamps

Also the TD04 hot pipe to join the intercooler.

Oh and some oil and all the fluids ready to get her running :D

This engine should be pretty damn sweet and it will have .8bar 1.1bar and 1.5bar settings anyway so its not like I'm gonna be bouncing off 8k @ 1.5bar everywhere :p

Damn good work dude, love it!!!! Is going to be a photo finish me thinks :p just gotta bang the turbo kit back on, fmic, and timing belt. Oh and mod the ae111 twins to fit. Soooo looking forward to seeing what yours makes on the dyno!!

Yea dude should be pretty close haha!!!

Gonna drop you a text now need some advice :p

Ordered my reducer and T clamps for my Type S just need to order the joiners and stainless elbow for the TD04 hotside, struggling to find a decent elbow atm though!!

Just ordered the rest of my joiners, T clamps and reducers for the TD04 side just need to find a decent stainless 90 degree elbow, needs to be 54mm though, any ideas?

Si, this weekend it will all be done and I'll let you know exactly what you need :D

Rob I think I'll get my exhaust fabricator to make one when it goes in for an exhaust at the end of the month :D

Will be buying all the oils and filters on the weekend ready for 1st start up and the run in period, excited :p

Engine mounts are here :( sexy little things

That means the engine can go back in this weekend and hopefully first start up on sunday, exciting times :(

Also got my Green cotton filter and relocation kit (cheers Ed :( )

My joiners and T clamps havent showed up yet but thats not biggy at the moment.

Lots of pics on Sunday of all the work as usual :lol: