Sparkys EP82 quadlight

Might have some OZ Magnesium Tarmac rally wheels :)

They are 16s though and not sure if I want to run 16's :o Amazing price though and 32 available :D

Anyway off to do some work so update later :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might have some OZ Magnesium Tarmac rally wheels :p

They are 16s though and not sure if I want to run 16's :) Amazing price though and 32 available :D

Anyway off to do some work so update later :o

Dont forget the camera :D

;)

Not long got in!! What a day!

Stated off by changing the knock sensor as it was different, had to grind the old intercooler and radiator mounts off drill a bolt out of the top radiator mount in the front panel. Got there in the end and the civic rad is mounted, just need to trim the top rad hose down as its too long and slightly kinking. Also got the power steering on and the majority of the wiring done.

Then fitted the Tein adjustable top mounts to the TRD coilovers, got the one side fitted with the Willwood and both driveshafts in etc.

Just need to finish the otherside tomorrow and get the intercooler and oil cooler mounted etc

Have taken pics so will do another big update tomorrow :)

As you wish guys not an amazing update this weekend tbh

Getting really held up now and gonna be pushed for time, sorting out poxy alarm wiring most of the day today!

Anyway a few pics of the work.

Power steering refitted along with the apexi boost solenoid

IMAG0329.jpg

IMAG0330.jpg

Tein top mount fitted to the TRD coilover

IMAG0332.jpg

Civic rad mounted

IMAG0334.jpg

Suspension and brakes fitted

IMAG0333.jpg

Test fitting the Final Speed, it clears :blush:

IMAG0335.jpg

IMAG0337.jpg

IMAG0336.jpg

Back on four wheels :(

IMAG0339.jpg

IMAG0338.jpg

Managed to get braided lines fitted to the rear too, all brakes are bled, clutch is bled, gear linkages attached and throttle cable.

After all the nightmare with the alarm we hooked the battery up to hear the alarm chirp and we also turned the engine over on the key to make sure the starter was working such a relief seeing it actually turn over :D

Came to halt with the oil cooler fitted and intercooler fitting, will have it all mounted next week just need some brackets, then we can fill her up with fluids and get her started :D

Oh and just for Amjad ;)

IMAG0331.jpg

We are getting there

Its how I got the the rad mate, it draws the air through it, its currently on Constant though because I removed the rest of the aircon, how do I get around that now, need to bridge something dont I?

Yea Amjad like a glove :blush:

I'll post a link now

the pressure switch can be unscrewed from the aircon piping and then plugged back into the plug,then just tuck it away behind the fuse box, will make the fan work as normal.

as for the fan direction, it depends what way you put the two wires to which direction it turns.

gt looks awesome sparky!

Hey sparky car lookin niiice

Im not gonna spam your post with cheezy chat ups lol

Awwww guttted :D but thanks Lisa :blush:

I'm sure he wouldn't mind Buttonz lulz

Them Final Speeds are so lush though dude

Tell me about it mate, I am gutted the one is beyond repair, need to find replacement wheels :D

Theres a plug you unplug from the aircon pipe near the battery..bridge that one

Looking good tho mate!

Cheers mate :(

the pressure switch can be unscrewed from the aircon piping and then plugged back into the plug,then just tuck it away behind the fuse box, will make the fan work as normal.

as for the fan direction, it depends what way you put the two wires to which direction it turns.

gt looks awesome sparky!

I'll have a look for the piping then still got it somewhere, thanks for the tip ;)

Cheers mate

coming along nicely mate .....cant wait to see this beasty on street

Thanks mate yours is looking good too ;)

Hopefully all the engine bay will be done next weekend so we can crack on with the interior :D

Hmmmmm I have VHT silver paint there so may freshen it up one day, just want the thing running though not into these pretty engine bays and the car is a bit of a dog anyway :lol: