Sparkys EP82 quadlight

congrats dude bet ya well excited !!

them wheel nuts are lush im going to get me some :(

and if i was you id have the grille in but cut it about so its open , like mine it fills the space so it covers all the nasty looking lil bits but its been so butchered to still let the air filter get air etc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I might have a play about with it and see what its like :(

Thanks guys she is almost there gotta get the one tyre fitted and balanced today and the guy who is doing my exhaust is picking the car up on a trailer once he drops his Scooby off to have a new engine so will update later :p

Cracking work, really enjoy reading the work you have been doing on this!

Yea I might have a play about with it and see what its like :(

Thanks guys she is almost there gotta get the one tyre fitted and balanced today and the guy who is doing my exhaust is picking the car up on a trailer once he drops his Scooby off to have a new engine so will update later :p

Just read the last 16 pages or so (haven't been on here in a while) She is a credit to you man, some very fine mods and touches indeedy!

Last time i saw your ep, it was your caribbean blue 91 at the chariots dyno day in kent HAHA!!! How far you have come in the EP world!!

I look forward to more updates

Joe

Awesome work sparky cant believe its been off the road for 2years orr so and in the space of a few month you've built the car from the bottom up over 10 out of 10 from me keep it up mate :(

Yea Micky the longest bit was gathering all the bits I needed for the build then once all that was here we was good to go. I think it has taken us about 10 weekends to fully strip the car and rebuild it.

Haha Im gonna do a spreadsheet of all the bits one day its up around the £6-£7k mark now though.

looks wierd to see this car back together finally lol impressive work mate keep it up.

cant wait till im at this stage with my build aswell hope the mot goes well for you.

you better not break it for parts in a few months like everyone else :(

and leave the grill off it looks much better

Mixed opinions then lol

Well the guy didnt pick my car up for the exhaust today :(

Will be onto him in the morning its the only thing holding me up now!!

And no Kiran running standard injectors until its run in and ready for mapping

Just lowered the front of the car about 30mm and put the one Enkei on the front, looks alot meaner now :lol:

Also fitted the backing plates for my harness eye bolts to the exhaust tunnel so now thats my harnesses completely secure.

Started to feed all the wiring for my wideband behind the dash just need to get the old man to solder it all in, had it working anyway and looks good, hopefully my pod for it will turn up tomorrow then its a case of getting the bung welded in the exhaust then happy days.

So now its play the waiting game for getting the car picked up for the exhaust, wont be impressed if I have to catch the bus to uni on Tuesday ;)

We tested the pins on my hazard switch as it is being wired into that.

Red needs to be the 12v constant live, white is ignition live, black is ground and orange is the headlight switch so the gauges dim when the headlights are turned on.

ahh i see , i got my defi gauges through the post and i want to test em to make sure they work as i wont be properly fittin em for ages so i need to know they work cause after 45 days i cant claim money back

but i dont want ti burn em out either lol