Sparkys EP82 quadlight

Taaa

Forgot to mention, been speaking to Dane about a decat, and he is bringing a new range out in less than 2 weeks now so my name is on one of them along with a HDI FMIC :D

Will also be getting a front mount filter kit and oil catch can and will all be fitted at the same time so watch this space :D

I have a sps decat and you wont be disappointed, really strong things they are! nice noticeable pick up in throttle response and acceleration.

just don't run to higher boost straight away or your turbo's seals might shat them selves lol.

gt looks super nice mate, nice one :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ Phil :D

Cheers for the advice Glanza_cl :D This decat is a new range so should be even better, will be sure to turn the boost back down a touch then :D

Yea Mike should be a beast by the Starlet meet :D

Not much of an update but I had my snap off boss drilled out earlier to fit m6 thread bolts, so will get that fitted today or tomorrow.

Tried ordering a HDI FMIC today but Dane goes on holiday tomorrow so hopefully he will see the PM before then and get it ordered for me!!

Still waiting on teh new range of decats to come out aswell

Snap off boss fitted (pics tomorrow)

Feels mad, the steering wheel is soooo faaarrr from the stalks now :D

Picking a decat up tomorrow and also got to wait two weeks for the HDI FMIC's to come back into stock :D

WEPR looks crap IMO, the HDI is just so fat and in your face and cheap :D

Picked my decat up today will get it fitted next weekend most probably

Pics will have to wait until tomorrow my sister isnt here and I need to use her phone for the pics

Right pics as promised.

I havent cleaned the car in about 3 weeks due to the shitty weather so I gave it a quick bath today, this is what it looked like before.

Photo0060.jpg

Photo0061.jpg

Photo0062.jpg

In between washing

Photo0063.jpg

And after

Photo0064.jpg

Photo0065.jpg

Fitted my snap off steering boss

Photo0066.jpg

Photo0067.jpg

A pic of the Defi's

Photo0068.jpg

And the decat I bought, anyone know what one it is??? Not bad for £50 but just wondering what it is.

Photo0069.jpg

Photo0070.jpg

Will get that fitted next weekend when the gaskets etc turn up may also port the wastegate if I can do it easy enough with the tubby left on the car

Going to Llandow next weekend to watch the Lisencing day for the British Drift Championship with my local Jap club so will get some more pics there :)

@Cal - HDI FMIC's are WIN on every level you get a thermo gun on the inlet manifold before and after then you'll see!!!..

Really good bits of kit at a fraction of the cost of a HKS or Blitz item!

Sparky, that de-cat looks pretty much identical to the items i retail..

Just decent full stainless items good quality thickness and very good welds! Good to see it's got the brace with it too!

What filter you going with on your re-location??? Even with the porting i think you might have some creeping issues!!!

Still the spool up noise will never get old!!!!!

I know the brace is the main thing I wanted due to the N1 system being so rigid!!

I am going to get a Monster motorsport relocation kit with the Green cotton filter what do you recommend?

I am aware of the creep but a EBC will be one of the next things I buy :)

Its Saturday mate we are going with JDM-Rogues.com are you on there? Pretty good forum and its free entry with them :)

JDM-Rogues ftmfw y0! haha, I would say that, I'm on the staff team haha.

I will be there, shall have to clean the car on Friday lol