Sparkys EP82 quadlight

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea thats what i thought but i thought id check as i was going to buy some off dave but he wasnt sure so i left it for the time being!!! let me know when you know and i might buy a pair of him!!! as £168 each from toyota is a joke!!

Lookin sweet mate. You've done a lot to this in a short space of time! Can't wait for my hybrid to be set up on my emb! Hard luck on not gettin the hybrid.... it would of bin almost the same setup as mine then lol good luck wiv it all ne way :thumbsup:

Cheers matey :thumbsup:

I am in uni now waiting for the workshop to open back up so I can finally port the wastegate!!

Then it will be turbo fitted over the weekend along with braided brake lines, 5.1 fluid, possibly bottom arm if it fits, make up some brake ducting (remove fogs)

Then sit back, wait for my field harness next week, wire the EMB in, fit some new iridium plugs, dizzy cap and rotor arm. Do an oil change and its off to the mapper :lol:

Dave Burwash, £131 delivered last one in stock I think though.

Couldnt wait 2 weeks from Tuning Devlopments think it was like a fiver cheaper but was out of stock

Updated my spec list ;)

Fitted the turbo which I ported in uni made a nice little difference and get rid of the horrid squealing noise from the old unit!!

Still hitting fuel cut but not as bad as before, that will be all sorted when shes mapped next weekend :o

Will update then :wacko:

Weston Performance in Birmingham :wacko:

They mapped Danes 320hp beast and TurboDaves hybrid, spoke them on the phone aswell and they are sound, well let you know how it goes ;)

Cheers dude

Today I fitted the field harness and wired the Emanage and AVCR into it and fitted some Iridium plugs, new dizzy and rotor arm ready for the tune :p

Dropped her off at Weston today cant wait to pick her up next Friday, wil keep you posted :p

haha cheers mate!

Well after this thats it for a long time!! engine wise :p

Got a few plans for the exterior and also got a OEM 3 point rear strut brace on the way which will be "colour coded" to match the theme I got planned for the exterior :p

Just off the phone with Greg tha mapper.

Just had to run through a few things, tell him the mods and what I want from the tune, what fuel I run it on etc

He said the engines got good compression and spark so we are good to go and do some tuning :lol:

Should here from him later ;)

@ Ste your more than welcome to pop up to Weston when I go pick it up ;)

This pic makes me really want a silver GT:

_MG_23851.jpg

I can't fucking wait 'til next year...

this does actually look pretty dam mint.. i gotta say lol!

only thing i would do is loose the trd badge..

just get that engine bay minted to match :lol:

I like the Turd badge ;) lol

Yea Im still deciding on a theme for under the bonnet, should be pretty mental when its done :lol:

Good results from the mapping session, 185hp and 185ft lbs ;)