Sparkys EP82 quadlight

Yeah you gotta let the Paradas wear in dude!!! Ive had two new ones on the front on mine and they have just bedded in they are so grippy now :)

Scary when they are first on though aint it :S

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I had a bit of a scare!! Seems to be pretty good now :(

Got my discs and pads fitted they seem to be wearing in nicely

Having a Flexi put in my exhaust tomorrow because its just rattling the decat bolts out all the time :D also having an annoying rattle sorted out, should be good as new then.

I did price up a new N1 and it was oing to cost more than £800 for cat back :lol:

Also having my AVCR fitted tomorrow.

Will be going to a local Jap meet aswell so will get some new piccys

I will tell you when its fitted bud :lol:

Naah I would get one if you come across one second hand, would ot be paying £500 for one!!

Car is having the exhaust done now, hopefully have it back soon so I can get the AVCR fited before the meet!!

AVCR fitted, nice bit of kit having trouble setting it up so Pav is hopefully going to help me :)

Oh and I have a MINT TD04 now just need all the other bits so watch this space :p

sounds good thought you was going hybrid, tbh more power to be got from the tdo4 :)

Well I swapped my BMC induction kit for the turbo and it is MINT condition like so may aswell make the most of it, I need a new tubby soon though so the quicker I can get the bits together the better!!

Just bought an Emanage Blue :)

May have a hybrid turbo for cheap cheap on the weekend then its off to be mapped ready for track time in japfest :lol:

Also need to get my braided lines on and some 5:1 Fluid in her, not really happy with the discs and pads hopefully that will make it better.

Missed out on the hybrid so going for a MINT standard tubby for sale with 5k on it hopefully I will get this!!

Just about to order some plugs, a field harness and some brake fluid and bits and pieces

Then its on with the mapping and so on ^_^

nice gt man looks awesome in silver nice spec too. will probly see you about at some point soon picking mine up friday ill make sure to give you a flash if i do.

Cheers dude :lol:

I organise South Wales meets so keep your eyes open in the South West meets section :p

Cheers mate, Im pretty chuffed with it, either wanted silver or white, black is just meh.

Mapping session is booked for the Saturday before Japfest super excited now!!

To do list

Port new turbo wastegate

Fit turbo

Fit bottom arm off the n/a

Get it tracked and aligned

Fit braided lines and 5.1 fluid

Speedo cable (maybe)

Get Emanage wired in

Gonna be a busy beaver this weekend!!

Cheers mate, Im pretty chuffed with it, either wanted silver or white, black is just meh.

Same here, I don't usually like silver cars either, I hate silver EP91's but somehow silver quadlamp GT's look good.