Sparkys EP82 quadlight

looks great my friend!

and the steering wheel boss/snap off job looks great! likin that idea ALOT!!!!

keep up the great work dude, hope your still grinning from boost goodness!

however, i gotta disagree with u about the WEPR FMIC lookin shit bro sorry, u talk rott sometimes!!! I've seen Jay's and it looks great!

Phil.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i vote for stealth. im painting my cooler black B):(

Weird that... i hide my intercooler and now people are doing it

dont tempt him, hes gay and likes cut outs like your mate andy lol :thumbsup:

however, i gotta disagree with u about the WEPR FMIC lookin shit bro sorry, u talk rott sometimes!!! I've seen Jay's and it looks great!

Phil.

i agree 110%.. wepr FTW

Cheers guys

And yea Cal im sure your the first person ever to paint a cooler black :thumbsup:

Just bought a JapSpeed manifold (2nd hand for now) so will be porting the wastegate and fitting that with the decat :(

I am not being a cock mate just saying seeing as you obviously rekon your the trend setter looking at your previous post :thumbsup:

I have had the car about 6 weeks I think I have done a fair bit considering I have no income!!!

Things I have done- Defi gauges £250

HKS actuator £55

Decat £50

Snap off boss £40

2 prada spec 2's £96 fitted

Manifold £110

Probably left some more out

Plus all the servicing bits and thermostat I have just ordered

I know the brace is the main thing I wanted due to the N1 system being so rigid!!

I am going to get a Monster motorsport relocation kit with the Green cotton filter what do you recommend?

I am aware of the creep but a EBC will be one of the next things I buy :thumbsup:

Decat is a Japspeed thingy, al; the same, burwash sells them for about 150 quid i think...

Also EBC's cant really reduce boost, only raise it..

About wepr coolers and HDi's imo the wepr one is well to thin, and the HDi is well to big. You need something inbetween like the HRF or Greddy one....but Hdi isnt bad for the price.

WEPR too thin??

lol I've heard no such complaints from Jay or any NI EP owner who knows of Jays grey project. I've seen his WEPR up close and personal and it looks spot on to me!

also, keep up the awesome work Sparkdog! I didnt realise u had no income! your doin a hell of a job mate given that! i tip my cap to u sir!!! keep it up bro!

Phil.

This weekend its time for an oil and filter change and new thermostat being fitted.

While I am changing the oil filter I may aswell fit my sandwich plate and get the oil temperature gauge up and running and the water temperature.

Also ordered a Monster Motorsport air filter relocation kit today should be here for the weekend but may not be fitted until I recieve my manifold and HDI FMIC.

Some pics from the little detailing on Saturday (will upload more as they go onto Photobucket)

4351974514a10175941110l.jpg

4351974514a10161316903l.jpg

Cheers guys

Little update, did an oil and filter change this weekend and fitted a new thermostat.

Went to fit my sandwich plate for the oil temp gauge and it wouldnt fit!!! Same goes for the water temp sensor, too big to fit in the rad pipe, so god knows what car they are for :rolleyes:

Still waiting on my manifold and waiting to order my HDI FMIC.

Filter relocation kit is here, hopefully have the final pieces of the jig saw this week but wont have time to do it before the meet on the weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Fitted my manifold and decat and turned the actuator down 3 turns to compensate for it.

The exhaust is blowing from the back box and down pipe :D

Also noticed a crack in the wastegate so didnt port it

Wont be sorted for the trackday.

Even so with the blowing and the turned down actuator it pulls alot better than before!!

My HDI FMIC will be here today but again wont be on in time for the trackday.

Bit of good news, found out the car has a Cusco adjustable panhard rod :)

No pics at the moment sorry!