Sparkys EP82 quadlight

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None at all mate :D

I know another guy with a quadlight who didnt need to either, I would drill the holes out that connect to the turbo (on the hot pipe) as it was a tight fit and I fucked my threads up so had to put a new bolt in.

My actuator is wound right down now as boost creep is insane, it feels really laggy now and feels like theres a monster of a turbo on there but when it comes in, it comes in, the top end power increase is mental!!

Hopefully my AVCR will be here soon so it will be boost boost boost and not much lag ;)

Just bought 2 more Prada Spec 2's and paid for my AVCR now someone buy my Defi's!!! lol

Took some new pics what you think? ;) Baring in mind the car is FILTHY!!

_MG_23961.jpg

_MG_23981.jpg

_MG_23781.jpg

_MG_23901.jpg

_MG_23921.jpg

_MG_23851.jpg

Cheeky filter relocation :D

_MG_23941.jpg

Oh and the reason I am buying new brakes :D

_MG_23881.jpg

Cheers guys, yea lucky I didnt do the track day with my disc like that :rolleyes:

It spools awsome now, sounds awsome and feels quicker picking up between gear changes!!

Fuckin boost creep is my enemy now though, cant wait to get my AVCR!!

Cheers Idrees but its a Japspeed manifold, does the job for now :thumbsup:

Yea bumper is trimmed to the max, god knows how Dane fitted his :thumbsup:

Ummm the bit that goes onto the turbo is 45mm and the other end is 51mm or the other way around I am not sure

Cheers Guys :thumbsup:

Yea Idrees I am well happy with it holding up well so far and fuck me I had the complete manifold,exhaust housing and decat glowing BRIGHT orange Thursday night!! Will try and get a pic :p

She was also putting out massive flames but then blew the mid section off the flange so that had to be welded back on again lol :rolleyes:

Bad news Turbo seals are shagged so a replacement will be needed soon, And the intercooler has dropped on the one side, need stonger brackets I think.

Other than that all i good, cant wait to get my AVCR, boost is all over the shop!!

Cheers lads!!

I did the same with my n/a discs, they are shite!! lol

Nevermind, 3G Grooved and dimple discs and mintex 1144 pads on the way :)

Got 2 new Prada's on the front not happy with them atm but will have to let them wear in a bit first.

Got my AVCR today cant wait to get that fitted, hate the power delivery on the car atm :)

Cheers lads!!

I did the same with my n/a discs, they are shite!! lol

Nevermind, 3G Grooved and dimple discs and mintex 1144 pads on the way ;)

Got 2 new Prada's on the front not happy with them atm but will have to let them wear in a bit first.

Got my AVCR today cant wait to get that fitted, hate the power delivery on the car atm :)

whats a avcr mate?? it seems i have the same powerloss as you :) and if this helps i want to get it

Apexi AVCR boost controller, argueably the best boost controller on the market but comes in at £500!!

Because my actuator is wound so far out because I get bad creep with my front mount filter, decat and intercooler it seems to come on full boost after 4k rpm!!

The AVCR should sort that out but Ideally I need my wastegate ported too, that will be done to the new turbo that I need :)