THE CAR YOU'RE SO PROUD OF!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
i always wonder... how the hell does your car manage to move if you aint legal to drive ? lol

you taken joy rides boyo?

something called a mother :(

Mines the red one mate.. just i put alot of money into the yellow one ;)

heres my current fave

72_Smeatharpe_015_1.jpg

Looking good mate, its that at smeatharpe I take it? How often is it open?

In my piccy, thats outside my house in Bristol lol. Does look a bit like priorswood though yeh.

yeah thats Smeatharpe, its never open, well, that gate was, but i dont think we were supposed to be there. its a piece of pee to find too, i could drive it myself.. :p

was a lovely day up there too, but i dont think we will be going to smeatharpe for me to practice driving again, we are looking at Middlezoy as you put money in a box and go for as long as you like which sounds pretty good :rolleyes:

yeah thats Smeatharpe, its never open, well, that gate was, but i dont think we were supposed to be there. its a piece of pee to find too, i could drive it myself.. :p

was a lovely day up there too, but i dont think we will be going to smeatharpe for me to practice driving again, we are looking at Middlezoy as you put money in a box and go for as long as you like which sounds pretty good :rolleyes:

Cool, must visit it sometime when I come down in a couple weeks lol :p

I went to a drag event held at smeatharpe last year, was pretty good. That place in Middlezoy sounds good, never heard of the place actually!

Cool, must visit it sometime when I come down in a couple weeks lol :p

I went to a drag event held at smeatharpe last year, was pretty good. That place in Middlezoy sounds good, never heard of the place actually!

yeah, we went in the gate which said "street legal drag racing" by it :p

makes it scary up there with the horrible surface of the runway and such.. i kept turning round on the big straight thinking.. plane, plane, plane, plane :rolleyes:

would be good if you could get 0-60 times etc on there, and middlezoy / chedzoy, im not sure really, i never heard of it before but my mums workmate has told us about it, which i think is a fairly good idea :p

my favourite pictures ;)

028888.jpg

029.jpg

You gotta lov London road car park - its like an antique syringe collection under there little miss. Hope you watched your tyres. Dont think i've done any of mine there but here are a few of mine from just outside boro...

starletsunset.jpg

Untitled_HDR2.jpg

IMG_7009.jpg

Starlet_3copy.jpg

Sunset.jpg

earlymorning2copy.jpg

Think i need to get my backside out and do some new ones sometime....