Ssssssnooowwwww!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was my first time in the snow i enjoyed it loads of wheel spin at first but....2nd gear n loads of throttle control = win

but bloody hell the ammount of idiots in high powered rwd automatics wtf? no snow mode? put it into d2 or something higher?....

Just wondering if anyone else has had any scary or funny sh*t happen to them in the snow today.

Me like a fool went for a drive in the snow in the GT erlier.........and by god if ever i did. Wasnt too bad when i went out, inch deep if that. All roads were clear, by 7pm complete white out, was getting on for 4,5,6inches deep in places and a good 2inches or so on the roads.........oh what fun. At about 9-10pm ish Pulled out slowly from some big traffic lights and then slid like a tw@t about 100yards down the road sideways heading for the central bollards and barriers completely helpless and out of control..........thought to myself "awesome, no one seen that" as it was very quiet no one about, only to realise 2 girl's (bout my age) sitting in their car watching me and laughing........very embarassing. So i got out to check my wheels to make sure i hadntt curbed them on the pavement, thank god i hadnt, and then slipped straight on ma ass infront of the two girls :thumbsup::) wonderful, there goes my dignity x10. lol

fuck keeping grit in the boot im leaving the car at home till its all away lol I've got an old ldv van to run about in while my transits getting a new engine it i dont care if some1 hits me in that lol only bad thing is the heaters not the greatest lol

haha looks like fun, you nutter.. was that a retail park or something? be carefull i done that and got a summons through a while later.. the basterds caught me on camera lol wont be doing that again, even though i got away with it lol

Seriously!? Was it in the snow though aswell?