Ssssssnooowwwww!

well i went round the corner near my house at about 0.2 mph and ended up in my neighbours front garden about 2 inches from the front door, and too my delight she was standing in the kitchen with a sheet white look on her face..

i then reversed out to notice i have curbed my new wheels :@.... so i will be touching them up when the weathers a bit better.

i HATE snow.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha was at a meet on monday and went in an empty car park to take some pics, it was white!!

Then a R32 Golf came in having a play, then on the way out me and my mate in his Colt had a little mess around and was holding some pretty big slides for the length of the car park :harhar:

Then a Scooby Evo and R32 GTR was having a play from the meet :thumbsup:

haha was at a meet on monday and went in an empty car park to take some pics, it was white!!

Then a R32 Golf came in having a play, then on the way out me and my mate in his Colt had a little mess around and was holding some pretty big slides for the length of the car park :harhar:

Then a Scooby Evo and R32 GTR was having a play from the meet :thumbsup:

^^ someone had fun :) :) x

I can't seem to find the Snow post that Shelly put up the other day! I'm stuck at home again as i was meant to be on an early shift in the Gym today starting about now but yet again i'm snowed in at home! Really not enjoying it too much now!! Hows everyone else today?

how can you not enjoy it?!?!?!?!?!?!

i've spent the past 3 days extreme off-piest sledging down hills, dodging trees and building jumps...

... then when it gets too cold it's all about finding carparks to do dohnuts and silly big drifts in!!!!

im in my element!!! :D

Snowing by me again, started about half hour ago, is sticking like mad and the roads are already a nightmare. Especially mine.

I gotta leave for work at 11 because my store managed to open this morning :D but I gotta see what its like when I come to leave, so I hope it belts it down haha