Ssssssnooowwwww!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously!? Was it in the snow though aswell?

well it wasnt in the snow lol but still was in a car park. was up at court 4 times because they wernt coming up with the video . i checked the car park and cldt find a camera anywhere. turn out ther wer 4 cameras:O they couldnt proove it was me driving tho as the car had been out of shot a few times lol

lol at changing the rad lol ritein the iddle of the rd :thumbsup:) and dont get me started on snowball fights little chiese dude at my mums bit hit me rite on forehead as i was getting the snow off my car lol i chased him and 10 of his m8s wer round the corner waiting for me little f*ckers

lol at changing the rad lol ritein the iddle of the rd :thumbsup: ) and dont get me started on snowball fights little chiese dude at my mums bit hit me rite on forehead as i was getting the snow off my car lol i chased him and 10 of his m8s wer round the corner waiting for me little f*ckers

Hahahahaha! OWNED!

I drove up North Last night to Stoke -on -trent to pick up a car for my boyfriend and the snow that was there was less than down here. It's still pretty bad today, Little Glanza isn't liking the idea of getting down the country lanes to go to work. Hopefully by 1 the sun will have melted the ice.

Yeh i'm sick of it now! The roads are worse here today than yesterday as the snow melted then froze over night and now its snowing again on top of the ice! I managed to get my car out late last night when the roads were almost clear but now even the towns are really bad! My boyfriend works for a parts company delivering and he's stuck doing like 20 - 30 mph even on the dualy's in his van!! Not much fun, wish it would dissapear but everytime the sun comes out for 10minutes it snows for 30!

:thumbsup: Hows about trecking Half away across Leicester because your mate is insisting that there's at least 10" of snow to go snowboarding on over where he is but on arrival to find 3" max!!!! 2 Hours wasted on some MEGA slippy roads!

And then the mrs calls me in Histerics about how she's crashed her car and it's a write off stupid snow ect ect ect!!!

So once again treck across the whole county, Literally, to find she'd curbed her steel wheel and lost the wheel trim. Flattend about 6" of the rim and she refused to drive it (perfectly driveable) so i had to arse around putting the spare on (space saver, in this weather!!!) on a ice hill then return get back to mine another 15 miles away!!!!!

What!!!!!!!!

I've always loved snow but why is it that when the majority of people try and drive on the snow they think there car will behave like normal!!!

IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!