Dash Fixer, RnR day

:) Rolling road day tmoz.. worked like a madd man from 4:30pm - 2:30am cut to fuck

road mapped the car.. one point i thought we killed the car!!!! but no i didnt.. she goes like FUCK!!!

the cars ready for the rollers tmoz so ill let you all know my results... only running 14psi , easy sitting over 180's

heres the mapp pics during the nite...

06022009161.jpg

06022009162.jpg

06022009163.jpg

06022009164.jpg

Ok serious issues.... Aiko ftw... but not now im soooooooooooo depressed... THE STORY!!!

from 4:30pm to 2:30am... serious work was done i stuck the tub back on the car then ran it i thought the cat was blowing/ie not tightend up so i tightend that up

and tightend the mani a bit toooo over...

i didnt know but the cylinder head was slightly cracked....

we didnt know but wee mapped the car on a cracked cylinder head not knowing shat and totaly embarressed a del sol sir guy got completely naild pulled in and had a banter...

anyway went to bed woke up fine ran it for the day... it went fine sat night we had a run again then had a blast stayed at a mates for the rnr day next morning...

woke up cranked the car up.... major blow?!!?!??!?!?! we checked the mani like wtf no blow? then my mate spotted it... THE BIGGEST FUCKING CRACK EVER!!! on my cylinder head!!!

AIKO = CURRENTLY DEAD... IM SOOO UNHAPPY RIGHT NOW IM STUCK!!!!

expected 180-190 bhp too... :)

Jerrys.. GT ran 221hp today shocked a few ;)

YES, 14psi on the ct9

the mapper.. practicly the best mapper in scotland. "4Tune"

let me say when the cars running Amazing again it will be fucking stupid fast

thats pikey as fuck 1983 laptop... lol

you dont get many laptops with a serial port callan, plus his brand new lappy with teh serial port had been temp borrowed by his uncle on holiday so shh lol

WTF 221bhp onm a ct9 at 14 psi... NO

gutted about the head mate, when you take the head off i recon you should get a good headgasket like a zep 1.2mm

is my manifold still kaput then?

x

as for 221bhp.. thats not on a ct9 you daft arse...

thats on jerrys GT.. running a TOMS hybrid turbo..fpr..mani..decat..exhaust..fmic..blitz access ecu

as for your mani.. once my cars running and painted... im taking the mani to get the crazy welds cut out and the hair line cut out.

basicly im haven it fully rebuilt basicly. keeping as a spare or maybe intend on selling it. but spares looking promising