you almost have boost again :p . youll be at the next meet then whenever that is lol

bit of a gutter about the steps but still loads more firsts to look forward to. babys first engine conversion and stuff like that :p

i know mate :p should be sorted today. just need to bear the rain and cold again.

the wee mans gettin his 1st car for xmas lol got him a big electric ferrari lol from ages 5+, hes only 9 months haha

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that other hybid slipped a bearing it never sucked any mesh through.

been out trying to get this fucking oil feed all day, the metal pipe is bent and i just cant get it back into the correct shape to get the banjo bolt in. I've tried erverything. thats all thats holding me back. geo is poping up to glasgow tonite and I've asked him to bring a new 1. that should sort it. im pissed off just now!

finally!!! i have boost again:D after 3 days fucking about trying to get it fitted with soime small problems but its on now and pulling like a train! would recomend the GTspec B to anyone.

will add opics after its washedand i get some daylight. and some road tax haha

aye gary geo sorted me out with a new oil feed and it took 2 mins to get fitted. it was just so awqward.

iamlegend- its a speedvision mani and ab88 decat. the decat dasget needed a small trim as the wastegate is that big but alll the lying under the car in the freezing cold in puddles paid off when i drove it for the first time and the unit is awsome. there is sooo much more power than my previous G spec hybrid.

aye davie ill take a wee run over next weekend. im getting my bcc and fpr set up this weekend until i get it mapped in january !

ohh and im getting full boost around 3k its awsome!

• 4 weeks later...