Pauter Rods

Cruise Valve Springs

NST Crank Pully

ACL Bearings

Fully race balanced

Engine work

Service cylinder head

Replace all valve guides

Service and replace (as necc) valves,lap and vacuum test.

Surface grind head face 0.005"

Strip,prepare,wash and rebuild with new stem seals and springs

Short motor assembly

Rebore to pistons supplied

Surface grind block face by 0.005",polish crankshaft,

race balance to crankshaft/flywheel/clutch/connecting rods and pistons

gap piston rings to rrr turbo specification

prepare, wash and rebuild

Fit front cover and rear oil pump (supplied)

Acl main bearings

Acl b/e bearings

Acl thrust washers*

brand new ihi vf34 turbo

heat painted wepr td04 mani with external wastegate plumbed back to decat double heat wrapped decat

front mounted greddy oil cooler and relocation kit (to go on)

Emanage ultimate

turbosmart external wastegate

custom meshed front mounted funnel

custom intercooler kit reflective wrapped

2x spal slimline fans 1 suck 1 blow smile.gif

Hks ssqv 2

Sard cooling plate (for sale soon)

Koyo Ali rad (to go on)

custom catch can

Japspeed stainless exhaust system double wrapped in thermotec copper wrap

Ngk grade 7 plugs

Magnecore 8.5mm leads

sard header tank (to go on)

sard thermostat

Blitz dsbc type r boost controller (just got it back so it needs setting up soon) NICK!!! lol

Manual boost controller (temporary until ebc is returned)

Set to 0.98 bar

speedo converter

straight cut gearbox and aftermarket diff

fidanza lightweight flywheel

exedy paddle clutch

SUSPENSION AND CHASSIS

Tein flex coilovers

3G/Wilwood 280mm big brake kit

Full roll cage with carbon crumple bars

Whiteline Front anti roll bar 24mm

Whiteline Rear anti roll bar

Whiteline anti lift kit

RSR panhard rod

Ultra racing front 4 point lower arm bar

Ultra racing rear lower arm bar

Zep c pillar bar

Zep 3 point rear strut brace

Zep cross bars

tanbe front strut brace

15" Rota jmags wrapped in yokohama parada spec 2s

poly bushes in new lower arms

trd engine mounts

fully aligned and set up to 2 deg neg camber on front

INTERIOR

Recaro sport seats (out of an evo 7)

semi stripped rear

Luke 4 point harnesses

Momo steering wheel (advance edition)

Razo aluminium gearknob

Triple A pillar pod

Double dash pod

Stack AFR gauge

Stack boost gauge in bar

Stack oil pressure gauge

Stack oil temp gauge

Stack water temp gauge

Clarion cd/mp3 player with hard drive

4" Kicker components

Kicker kx75 2 channel amp

Jbl GT 2 channel amp

12" KIcker sub

Custom boot build

Harmon Kardon Ipod connectivity adapter

EXTERIOR

Custom rear bumper to make a euro plate fit and also smoothed the slats in each side for a more unique look.

Cut out and smoothed front bumper so no restrictions are in place of the fmic.

Also the whole bottom half of the car has been sprayed a newer and more unique grey colour.

Jam reverse scoop

Toms grill (strengthened)

Front carbon splitter

custom rear diffuser

WHAT I PLAN ON DOING

is making the ultimate handling and powered starlet around smile.gif

well i bought my advance in january 07 and ive been through some rough times of wanting to get rid but ive chose to keep her now and ive ordered some 21st bday prezis for myself so here goes.

i bought her with gold volk te37s, apexi exhaust, trd shortshift, tein coilovers,rsr panhard rod and hks air filter.

gt3.jpg

gt1.jpg

gt.jpg

The first thing i bought was a hks recirculating dump valve off an evo 6, not ideal but it does the job i'll be replacing that soon. i then started on the handling so i bought a whiteline antilift kit and front and rear arb off toby on the group buy he did. The next thing on the list was brakes after alot of debating i found the 3g and wilwood combination off dave so i got in on that group buy about 4 months later they arrived and what a piece of kit that was.

while daves brake group buy was on i came across a blitz access ecu on ebay so i went for it and what a difference that made i was well impressed with it.

one day when i was driving to work i bounced over a unavoidable rock and i dented two of my four wheels (wounded) so i purchased a set of 15'' jmags off dave (marmite wheels. lol)

photo00042.jpg

BEFORE

photo00037.jpg

AFTER

photo00041.jpg

After that toby started a ultra racing group buy so i put my name down for the 4 point front lower arm and the 2 point rear lower arm bars. just a few pics of my handling parts that are on.

wilwood/3g 4 pots off dave burwash

SN850052.jpg

whiteline 24mm front arb, ultra racing 4 point lower arm bar, and whiteline anti lift kit

SN850051.jpg

tein coilovers, rsr panhard rod and whiteline rear arb

While i was waiting for these to arrive i decided to sell the ecu as i was going to need a emanage for the setup i was going for so i sold it for what i paid for it so it was worth the wait.

Then it was coming closer to my 21st bday so my other half wanted to know what i wanted for my bday and i thought why not get a number plate so i found the one i wanted and went for it only to find one problem, it only looked right in a line and i coudn't pull myself to get it on a square plate, so to skill customs in marple i went and my car underwent the sides being painted grey again, arches rolled and the rear bumper modified.

well i got my car back this week ending in 17th/03/08.

so thats the score upto now i'll update soon with pics etc. hope its up to scratch and ididn't pass my engilish gcse if you can tell lol.

to come guys and gals speedvision hybrid, autobahn fmic, hks ssqv, blitz dual solenoid ebc,and much more. plus i treated myself to a 8megapixel camera so expect alot more pics lol.

i went playing football on sunday the 20/4/08 and sprained my ankle lol so ive not been in work for mon and tues and maybe weds but we'l see. But my dremel arrived so ive finished off my front bumper for now but i'll show pics when its on the car.

and also i fitted a sard cooling block after some modding lol here it is

SN850027.jpg

it has my pressure sensor and temp sensor plumbed in so i only need to wire them and im done.

i discovered this in my back box not so long ago lol

SN850049.jpg i mite just go to powerflow sometime soon and get a full system made up.

and a few pics of the front mount finally fitted and running

SN850048.jpg

SN850047.jpg

ive not put my plate on yet as it fell off so its gonna be above the right fog light as your looking at the pic. and its a short rectangle plate so it looks ok smile.gif

SN850043.jpg the gearknob is off a rx7 so i retaped the thread to fit smile.gif

the gt's getting mapped by tuning developments tomorrow (today being 30/05/08) so i'll have another update and a proper spec hopefully.

Quite an update today.

wednesday the17th september i recieved my jam reverse scoop off ramsey

so i sent that to the paint shop and i got that back on friday the 19th.

SN850203.jpg

and then with all this stripping of cars going on i've been hunting for a bargain. so when i saw ben-j' stripping his track slag i thought it was christmas. so i first started off with just wanting the header tank, catch can, and low temp thermostat. and then i thought why dont i just buy the gearbox and lsd. but seen as only the back half of a cage is 550 from rhdjapan.

SN850206.jpg

SN850205.jpg

heres a lil pic of my recaros finally fitted

SN850204.jpg

i just thought sack it i'll get the cage instead lol. so im now a cage owner lol. i'll put pics up soon as i only have the back half in as the front interferes with my gauges. anyway i picked all this stuff up today on the 21st september just for record.

front of the cage is now in along with my roll pods

SN850221.jpg

SN850222.jpg

oh yeah and i only have one piece of the jigsaw to complete the puzzle

SN850225.jpg

heres what shes running at too 183.6bhp at 0.98 bar

SN850218.jpg

8/11/08

a very big order of parts will be going in on the following wedsneday. including the final part to the jigsaw plus the last of my many handling parts.

just ordered exedy paddle clutch, braided clutch line, speedo converter, cruise valve springs, fidanza lightweight flywheel, trd bush set no1 and 2 lower arm and trd twist beam bushes, toytuning uprated engine mount set.

most of my parts have arrived for now.

finally got my hands on a toms grill but i had a bit of bad luck in a uninsured postage.

SN850262.jpg

SN850261.jpg

and heres the finished product

SN850271.jpg

i'll fit it tomorrow and put some pics up smile.gif

SN850280.jpg

SN850281.jpg

turbo shat itself last night lol 24/12

im on the look out for a forged engine, emanage ultimate, and a massive turbo. oh yeah and a big pot of gold would help too smile.gif

who wants to help me choose the turbo???? pm me with decisions

ordered some copper exhaust wrap, oil catch can, heat reflective tape and some mocal oil cooler brackets for the future as i intend on getting a 13 row mocal cooler with lines, thermostat,and temp and pressure housings.

8/1/09

brand new lower arms have arrived just need to figure out how to remove the brand new oem bushes so i can fit my trd ones.

10/01/09

just picked up my straight cut gearbox with aftermarket lsd in it. from ben-j

13/01/09

all seems to be falling in place now. smile.gif might be finished sooner than i think.

ive just ordered some more handling additions, and the final piece of my jigsaw smile.gif. also a forged engine is in nearly reaching ditance.

16/01/09

ive been on a mass spending spree in the past few days

japspeed exhaust turned up today so just waiting on some more copper wrap so i can double wrap it.

ordered my turbo today too, aswell as a turbosmart wastegate, turbosmart oil cap, ali rad, mani and downpipe. and about 3 things which i can't unveil yet. one of which i'll update you on the 17th. smile.gif

17/01/09

been at gees all day removing his forged engine which is now mine smile.gif

also picked up his engine damper, and 550 injectors too so this is where it starts.

19/01/09

dropped engine off at tuning developments yesterday and wrapped most of my japspeed exhaust in copper thermotec heat wrap. im just waiting on another roll so i can double wrap it smile.gif

24/01/09

well fitted my exhaust today after it had been double copper wrapped etc

SN850319.jpg

SN850320.jpg

27/01/09

a lil sneak peek at a future mod

SN850322.jpg

SN850324.jpg

and also this turned up today to

SN850321.jpg

the quality is excellent

4/2/09

not much of an update due to waiting on parts etc but an update none the less. just picked these up from rs electroplating

SN850325.jpg

SN850328.jpg

they even did all the little bolts that held everything together. but they could get the throttle sensor off the throttle body so when i do then i'll take it back and get it sorted.

10/02/09

just picked this ball bearing mo fo up smile.gif

SN850331.jpg

SN850332.jpg

16/02/09

this turned up today smile.gif

SN850335.jpg

23/02/09

just got the final piece to the zep jigsaw smile.gif

SN850339.jpg

SN850340.jpg

SN850341.jpg

and had to cut my diffuser down because i measured it with my old apexi backbox which is tiny to the japspeed ones and then i fitted it

SN850342.jpg

SN850357.jpg

Thought i'd give an update well the engines in now as well as practically most things i have bar a few its mapped to 1.3 bar just wants tweaking to 1.4 soon but it is savage im scared even walking past it on my drive but im back in love with it. heres a few pics

SN850365-1.jpg

SN850363-1.jpg

SN850403-1.jpg

SN850405-1.jpg

SN850406-1.jpg

SN850376.jpg

SN850377.jpg

SN850380.jpg

forged engine finally fitted and all good smile.gif

SN850403.jpg

SN850404.jpg

SN850405.jpg

SN850406.jpg

07/09/09

hey people not updated in a while just got these

SN850623.jpg

and got this a while back at a good price

SN850624.jpg

the cars goin to tuning developmetns this weekend to fit

sard breather tank

greddy oil cooler and relocation kit

cams ali rad

spark plugs

fuel filter

longer hub studs

and fix a few oil leaks

and mapped to 1.5 bar smile.gif then all i'll be needing is a

custom fuel rail and braided lines

fse adjustable fpr

and some tyres for november. dont think i'll be going for semi slicks though as its in november and no doubt it'll be moist

progress at tuning developments HQ

SN850631.jpg

SN850632.jpg

SN850641.jpg

SN850644.jpg

SN850645.jpg

SN850646.jpg

SN850647.jpg

had to get some greddy gauges so the sensors fit into the oil cooler kit

SN850634.jpg

SN850642.jpg

RYE_9204.jpg

RYE_9397.jpg

DSC_6405.jpg

DSC_6443.jpg

RYE_8725.jpg__________________

POWER IS NOTHING-WITHOUT NOISE. (FACT)

Thats an amazing project mate, love the diffuser idea and the length youve gone to in the handling department! A lot of people are just after huge power figures without much regard to chassis mods. You've gone all out there man, nice one. :)

And you are??? ^^^

Its not about making money back, everyone knows when modding a car you will never make your money back!!

The performance and looks you would get in this thing would more than make up for it!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...