Jonnygt's White Starlet Sr

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweeeet looking forward to seeing the update mate :D did you get the 98spec lense or the full cluster?

just the lenses mate nicked them off my dad lol will get pics up when its washed tomorrow lol

I'm looking forward to these updates :D

I went down to that bodyshop for you the other day, the Reflet Starlet was gone :S

aw man!! not to worry mate thanks for looking anyways bud :D

liam- pics will be up when its washed its minging at the minute lol

updates finally lol.

Got my cupra splitter from seat today only trial fitted it for now will be fitted properly at weekend. Not bad for £24

also got some pics of my glanza lights and bumper fitted, car is still minging tho excuse the fillth lol

enjoy.....

17022010386.jpg

17022010387.jpg

17022010388.jpg

17022010389.jpg

will get more up when splitter is on :D

looking good!!! :D keep looking at one of these for the front of mine but im still not decided!!!

thanks!! splitter is a good fit on the remix bumper is a better fit on the n/a bumper should fit yours nice will look awsome on yours get one bought lol :D

back end looks awesome buddy! the red wheels are really growing on me!

i need them rear lights!

keep it up! :D

thanks bud im starting to like them more now lol rear lights FTW make the backend a lot better

Wow that back end looks so much fresher with them lights, i think im going to have to get my self some ;) and the front splitter makes it look so much lower at the front love it mate keep up the good work buddy :)

Wow that back end looks so much fresher with them lights, i think im going to have to get my self some ;) and the front splitter makes it look so much lower at the front love it mate keep up the good work buddy :)

thanks mate its starting to look good now. yeah you should get some your other one look good with them on. i love my front splitter dont think anyone has it fitted with the remix bumper as of yet ;)

Back end does look really fresh mate, im loving that.

Splitter will look mint when its fitted properley ;)

thanks bud

should hopefully have it on on sataday then giv it a wash then i'll get sum more pics up

This is a really nice sr mate

I carnt believe that you wanted to sell it a while ago :D

The splitter looks awesome ;)

cheers bud!! i know i musn't of been thinking straight lol defo not selling now

this project is coming along nicely jonny, looks freaking awsome. The wheels look really unique to, its good to be different. The front bumper looks sexy really changes the look of the car. Whats next for it then hun?

keep up the good work ;)

chanelle x

wow!! thanks yeah i like being different also i dont think anyone has this splitter with the remix bumper so there is more uniqueness. next proberlys reat strut brace and c-pillar bar and proberlys a ducktail spoiler lol

The stance of the car all round is fantastic, really looks smart!

A ducktail spoiler would look great with the TTE top spoiler IMO, and the doorframes need to be sprayed black, that or vinyl :D

yeah may get a ducktail defo keeping the tte spoiler aswell, am supposed to be getting my door frames sprayed at the weekend mate, hopefully :)

oh my god! havent looked at this thread for ages as i havent been on the site, ive gotta say this looks f***in mint, is it lowered on coilovers or springs?

Mark

thanks a lot bud. just lowered on springs mate dont know what kind they were already fitted when i bought it, supposed to be 50mm

:) not a problem mate im sure it will sell.......keep up the good work anyway mate its starting to look realy nice ;)

thanks bud gonna try and get my doorframes sprayed black at the weekend and some wind deflectors aswell