Chanelle's Glanza Rep Build Thread

cheers

the exhaust sounds beautiful, it isn't to loud and isn't to quiet, it is just what i was looking for. I can hear the filter as well as the exhaust so its perfect. Im not too keen on really loud exhaust gives me a headache lol.

chanelle x

same here i hate loud exausts ive got a hks silent hi-power on my car and its perfect im glad that your happy with the motor u just need to get that kit on now so me, you nd curt cant go for a random drive and get some quality pics of all the cars together :)

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ste91 no they are spax springs bud

@ryan yeah that will be cool, getting some nice pics of all the cars together. Got my headlights through the post today aswell second hand but still in great nic. All i need now is the wind deflectors lol.

chanelle x

Bit of an update

Got my wing mirrors sprayed the other day by my mate, he done such a good job and done it quickly aswell. Me and Curt decided to clean the engine bay today too, he made the rocker cover and inlet manifold look super shiny and he has not yet finished yet. I painted the radiator brackets black and thought it looked so much more tidyer, also done the drums aswell to hide the rust lol. Decided to put the glanza rear bumper on today aswell too as it will be getting sprayed tomorrow, it looks so much meaner and chunkyer i love it and am so impressed. Also gonna get the side skirts put on tomorrow to :) .

I hate my insurance compamy so much atm, knowing that the kit could be on right now :o

pics below

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

DSC00129.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

comments welcome

thanks

chanelle x

@ryan - He will polish it better on thur, i asked him to do my exhaust manifold aswell he said ok so cant complain lol.

@craig - thanks, took a lil while lol. Im getting even more work done in the next few days, hopefully a custom made exhaust middle section and getting my cambelt changed to so happy days.

chanelle x

well nearly completed now guys. The rear quarter has been de-dented and sprayed and the rear bumper sprayed too. Got the side skirts fitted too, all which is left now is fitting the bonnet, headlights ad front bumper. Hoping to get the arches rolled as it is rubbing when people are in the back so that is a must, also a custom made exhaust made up. As you can see i have decided to take the red starlet stickers off the rear quarters and i think it looks a lot more suttle.

Me and curt decided to go take some pics of both our cars today so here they are.

Anyway comments welcome.

S8300565.jpg

S8300570.jpg

S8300572.jpg

S8300573.jpg

S8300579.jpg

S8300584.jpg

S8300586.jpg

S8300591.jpg

S8300592.jpg

thanks

chanelle x

hopefully going on halfway through july. i think its gonna look mental when its done. Got a quote fro adrian flux the other day for £590 inc all mods and tpft so think im gonna be going with them lol.

chanelle x