★ Amjad's Sutāretto ッ ★ HKS exhaust fitted! :D

*Update*

Got myself a lovely HKS Hi-Power back box, thanks again to smobey_sutton2! :D

HKS2_zps6de1ec3f.jpg

Can't wait to get this on, hopefully it won't be too loud now that I have a silencer in the mid section :)

If anyone is interested in buying my back box off me, PM me. I won't be after loads for it!

Amjad

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spent the best part of an evening reading your thread start to finish.....I'm currently in the process of doing a similar build with an SR (build thread very soon) and just want to say props man, you've built urself one minty n/a.....absolutely love the white wheels! Good luck with the GT buddy!

lovely car mate, what front splitter have you got on there?

Thank you! It's from a Leon Cupra R. Aren't I nice for saying, I'd love to keep it undercover and less common :p

Just spent the best part of an evening reading your thread start to finish.....I'm currently in the process of doing a similar build with an SR (build thread very soon) and just want to say props man, you've built urself one minty n/a.....absolutely love the white wheels! Good luck with the GT buddy!

That means a lot dude, I really appreciate it! What have you got in mine for yours?

Shame the white wheels have been sold for something else, of which I may as well post pictures here 8)

Should be buying these in about a month when they're back in stock..

20130125_143647_Hagrid_zps904afe88.jpg

20130125_143547_Hagrid_zps73da5545.jpg

20130125_143627_Hagrid_zpsc6d4de33.jpg

20130125_143634_Hagrid_zps9528f9f3.jpg

20130125_143916_Hagrid_zpse75c352a.jpg

20130125_144537_Hagrid_zps29424de3.jpg

20130125_144506_Hagrid_zps74fd415b.jpg

20130125_144524_Hagrid_zpse1f06f91.jpg

The ones pictured are matte black, never been a fan of it but even so they look amazing IMO!

When I get them I'm going to roll the arches on the NA and GT and see if the NA gives enough room (the front is a bit too low and I can't be bothered adjusting it) to run until the Summer when I use the GT again. If not, oh well they'll look awesome on the GT!

Amjad

Nice mate, I'm actually a bit of a fan of matt black!

Lol where do I start....might have to be a list:

New recon low mileage 4efe engine

Lightened flywheel

Exedy clutch

Corolla inlet mani

Hotshots 4-2-1 exhaust

Straight through custom exhaust

Big breaks off a celica

Coilovers

Anti-lift kit

RARB

Rear strut

C-pillar bar

Tein front strut brace

Glanza bum

98 spec glanza rear lights

Full lime green hose kit

Bigger alloy race rad

Bmc cda air filter (with some custom pipe work)

Pos cage at the rite price, more for looks than function!

Probs missed some bits but 90% of it is sourced and sitting in my bedroom lol

Oh and after reading through your thread, bushes, mounts and sort the headlights! Hopefully all done for Japfest?😅

Nice mate :)

thay are lush and loving the little bit of poke lol

Thanks fellas! :D

Nice mate, I'm actually a bit of a fan of matt black!

Lol where do I start....might have to be a list:

New recon low mileage 4efe engine

Lightened flywheel

Exedy clutch

Corolla inlet mani

Hotshots 4-2-1 exhaust

Straight through custom exhaust

Big breaks off a celica

Coilovers

Anti-lift kit

RARB

Rear strut

C-pillar bar

Tein front strut brace

Glanza bum

98 spec glanza rear lights

Full lime green hose kit

Bigger alloy race rad

Bmc cda air filter (with some custom pipe work)

Pos cage at the rite price, more for looks than function!

Probs missed some bits but 90% of it is sourced and sitting in my bedroom lol

Oh and after reading through your thread, bushes, mounts and sort the headlights! Hopefully all done for Japfest?😅

Should be a potent little car after that! My advice is GT/Glanza brakes will be enough for an NA, and C-Pillar bars don't do much. I'd get the handling and braking sorted before doing exhaust mani etc as these cars are dire in stock form! Also don't forget some nice grippy tyres!

Them wheels are gonna look amazing on this mate!

Cheers Liam, if they fit that is haha!

Amjad

• 2 months later...

*Update*

Nothing much to report, she's been faithful as ever! The tired clutch does need doing soon but still running sweet as a nut touch wood! Gave her a service last week and switched the Greenstuff's for some newer Redstuff's..

http://s56.photobucket.com/user/lowrida786/media/Project%20EP/20130406_150443_zps947a111c.jpg.html'>20130406_150443_zps947a111c.jpg

http://s56.photobucket.com/user/lowrida786/media/Project%20EP/20130327_173659_zpsbd9296e1.jpg.html'>20130327_173659_zpsbd9296e1.jpg

To do list before this car's possible last Japfest attendance :( :

-Fit HKS Backbox

-Polish up the cruddy wheel rims

-Polish the bodywork

Amjad

Well, until my brother starts driving (2 years lol). Because it'll probably be taken off the road for the GT to be used again. UNLESS I manage to miraculously find a cheap multiquote!

• 4 weeks later...

*Update*

Big thanks to Grant who fitted my HKS back box for me the other week! My favourite looking exhaust along with the Apex'i N1, the old exhaust used to sit nice but I like this even more ^_^

Exhaust1jpg_zps8976851f.jpg

Exhaust2jpg_zps006ec9ce.jpg

Not much else to report other than she has faithfully hit 100k and has now been in my ownership for 4 years, still love the thing!

Mileage_zpsc7c1257d.jpg

Amjad

That means a lot, thank you! Shame they weren't practical at ALL lol

With some stretched tyres they would be fine really but the tyres would be too thin for my liking, I wouldn't want less than a 195 on 15s. They're being sold in June back to the previous owner and I'll be using these pink wheels on the GT. This will sit on the drive with OZs up front and steelies out back, wanna spend the few hundred it will cost for new wheels on more useful things for the GT (oil cooler setup, rear brakes, ferodo pads, new ball joints & track rod ends etc)..