★ Amjad's Sutāretto ッ ★ HKS exhaust fitted! :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this would definitely sound good but long journeys would get tiring! The old exhaust was insane when you were in the mood but when it's loud when driving slowly, it just gets too much haha

Will try to get a video when I'm back home soon :)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi,

Can you reply me to where i can buy those acrylic headlight covers for the starlet sr mate ? I also have a starlet ep80 if you know anybody who has acrylic covers also for the ep80. Thanks alot.

Best regards

Antheon Micallef

PM sent Antheon!

Frick me this looks awesome man! LOVED the look on the white wheels!

Cheers dude, a shame I could never practically run them!

Missing this thing! :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks Rich!

I do, it's unused at the moment as I can't afford to run two cars.

It'll be brought back on the road: if and when I can afford to run it on a multicar policy/when my brother can get a decent insurance quote on it after he passes.

damn thought it was making a return :( love this car and your GT :)

Thanks man!

RETURN OF THE BEAST BY POPULAR DEMAND!

Agreed, just wondering what it was like on a track? Just read this thread:) awesome car!

Thanks Walker96! Unfortunately demand won't put any money in the bank, broke student problems :(

As regards to track, it did pretty well for it's power. Link posted by the man above :)

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oCVuZxkg0M&app=desktop

Also chased a Civic Type R in this one

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-5Efu9XGpM

Edited by Amjad

It means a great deal to me that you took the time you to read it Calum, thank you :)

I daily my GT but do miss driving this little fighter!

Yeah, well it's a good read to be fair. Gets me all giddy inside knowing that you put so much heart and soul into it, and it shows. It's a tidy motor, I don't think it would need boosting, especially as you have the EP82. It's just a nice car. So fair play to you.

Yeah, well it's a good read to be fair. Gets me all giddy inside knowing that you put so much heart and soul into it, and it shows. It's a tidy motor, I don't think it would need boosting, especially as you have the EP82. It's just a nice car. So fair play to you.

Thanks a lot man, very kind words!

Already watched them mate, can't wait to take my little n/a on a track! :) cheers anyway pal

Seeing them vids makes me wana take mine on track even more I miss seeing this car it's a minter!!

Thanks Matt! Do it fellas, so much fun!