Power To Weight Ratio Table

Guest Enzo

ok, had an idea to do this after sparky got his quad light mapped and we started bouncing figures about.

spent in total just over six hours on this, had to paste every number in, was quite labourious but its finnished now

the definitve power to weight ratio table for uksc

find out what your ep can and cant have. all control eps are denoted by the star symbol ukstar.png

this makes for interesting reading and proves that colin chapmans "light is might" works effectively for the EP too

there are some fat lardy cars out there.( biggest offender Peugeot 407Coupe weighs more than an audi s8!)

coments welcome

enjoy :lol:

click for power to weight ratio board

ow hell that is tasty!!!

really gives an good idea on what to expect when on a certain p/w ratio.

IMPRESSIVE G-man!!

but strangely it doesn't seem to line out propperly the fruther i scroll down :p (prob to do with UKSC star)

still its an awesome list!!

i say: ADD LIGHTNESS.. ENJOY MORE :p better braking/handling/acceleration/mileage

*runs of to chuck everything out of the car*

P.S. liking the icons in the left bar :lol:

Looking at that table has just made it hit home about the power to weight ratio of my project :lol::p:p

Everyone keeps telling me its going to be insane, and its looking more and more like it will. B)

Jason B)

Great idea geo! :lol:

Don't know if its just mine but some details are out of position in the tables - the stats for the eps are on the wrong line?

Yea I noticed that as well. Looks like there are two lines missing somewhere when you get further down the table

I would also garantee the standard weight of the GT is heavier than 860 kg.

Yes it states a kerb weight of 860, but add the weight of fuel and driver, and the weight of new manifolds etc.

My own car came in at 905 kg, full trim including spare wheels etc amd 3/4 tank of juce, add me into it and it was 979 kg.

Great idea though, ill have a figure to ponder over after sunday.

Awsome :p

A few mistakes I noticed, VTS and 106 GTI's are 125hp not 135hp.

And The EP results further down are on the wrong lines compared to their stats if you look

Top work otherwise :lol:

Guest Enzo

thanx for the responce

the issues with line spacing have been fixed, i made the page using mozilla and did not check with internet explorer.

@ Rory yea noticed that, but all other figures are based on book stats. with no driver so just going on our stats to keep it consistant.

@ dub-se7en im pretty sure the uk na models the book figure is 860 but i could be wrong and would probably need Jay to clarify the actual book figure

it could not be the same weight as the glanza as there is no

ac

abs

etc

ac is 25kgs alone

il amend the uk ones once i have crosschecked the offical figure 100%

il also be adding other noteworthy eps

@ sparky i should have stated all figures with the * symbol show bolt on's

eg

saxo

focus rs etc

your very rarely going to come across a totaly standard vts

edit

P.S. liking the icons in the left bar :lol:

thanx kevin, was wandering how many people would coment on them

Great work Geo.

Any chnace the 'Demon' Could be added to the list as well when its built? <_<

I can supply the weight and BHP when its built :thumbsup:

Jason :harhar:

big prob with the starlets is they really got their good p/w-ratio due the the low weight. So having 4 people in a starlet or 4 people in, for instance, a Lan-EVO makes a big difference. thats why i am seriously thinking of loosing the rear seating, just so not more than one passenger can come along each time i go out for a spin :thumbsup:

Guest Enzo

thanx

@ Dane yea i will mate,

i might have to revise the glanza stats as i think they are 960 not 920, i need to find out to make sure

@ Jason no problem mate, let me know when you have some figures,

you will easily be up there with westfields/ caterhams

veryy impressed with this was looking for one of these for ages but never could find a full list on my favourites now. Im happy with my weight ratio as my V weights 856 :-D Chuffed.com