• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a real bargin!

ive wasted no time on the modding either, fitted some parts today and im very happy with the results. still have hks actuator and hks turbo timer to fit too. pics will follow later on.

my n/a may have a new owner but not a new home, all depends on a certain young mans insurance quote on it.

yeah, my dad really dont want him to have it. may think it too nippy for him for a first car, and being so modded he will keep getting people trying to race him. but he has gave in on the terms that if he gets a good quote he can have it but take the performance mods off.

he turned 17 in july. he has got his first lesson on tuesday, dont think it will take him too long to pass hopefully. so there should be a new member appearing soon............................ because n/a is sold!!!! its staying in the family. woo hoo!! ive even given him my glanza alloys to put on it, he has got a bargin too.

few pics of my work yesterday. i couldnt be happier with the results, il let you decide!

Picture135.jpg

Picture134.jpg

Picture130.jpg

Picture132.jpg

Picture133.jpg

Picture131.jpg

new jdm rims for the n/a too!!!

Picture137.jpg

oh yeah any one who wants to run the c piller bar with the seat belts still in place i have come up with a plan that works perfect. fitting g reddy rear strut was a pain in the arse due to only having 2 holes in the brace and 4 bolts in the glanza.

this car will be near finished by time i can drive it at this rate!!

no sparky!!!!! hks silent power my friend :lol: i dont like too much exhaust noise so gotta be silent power. nur specs too loud i think!!

gotta take a look at my money situation after i pay the insurance before i get any big mods just yet. i have a list as long as peter crouch of things i want to get. carbing 3 point front brace being top.

Guys dont let Keirz fool you. This car is a shed, definateley one of the worst condition Glanzas i have seen.

No seriously it is an abosolute beast, and is in as good condition as Keirz says it is.

thanks, at the minute my best quote is £1350 fully comp. 2 ncd and 21 years old. got a few more companies to try yet though.

its going in on wednesday to have a toad compact c5 alarm, immobileser and central locking fitted all for the sum £330 which i think is good considering its a fully loaded security system. gonna do the brake calipers one night in the week too. then its saving time for some tasty carbing goodies.

thanks phil.

taking care of it goes with out saying. its already been cleaned more times than my bedroom!!

and my car is a he!!!! my old car was called steve, and this one is steve-V!!

give it a rest boys......

no money changed hands yet, my name on the log book, im still driving it, therefor my pissing thread!!!!! ;)

will start a new one for me and steve-V then!