Nanglebadgers work in progress

holy. f**kin. shart. in. my. PANTS!!!!

1. as stated, rear disc conversion was done over a year ago, not that it makes ANY difference to anyone wanting to do an FTE conversion.

2. I think i can shed some light on the throttle cable end....what u had on mine was from a Saxo. The rolla mani required that the cable be modified, and my mechanic swiped a cable end off a saxo, so n/a ones may well be fine.

3. That single servo is the sole reason i opted for a front cut rather than picking up an engine on its own. Thanks go to Jay there, that servo could well save my life one day.

4. Passeneger CV needed resecured and packed?? thats odd...thats the one i had replaced and repacked not 3months ago by my mechanic...i watched it being done....thats very odd...because there was no more grease on the Ray, was there any on the Speedline Jay??

5. BMCS & Catch can - if u dont get time to fit them mate mark and I can do it. no probs there.

6. Please excuse the sticky pads on the bumper, the number plate needed straightened as it was slightly off but it was annoyin the shit outta me. that will be reattached STRAIGHT before she goes on her fueling runs, and once she's home the mesh is going on the bumper to protect that FMIC (Alan_D - if your reading this, just sshhuusshhh!!! its gettin black mesh, PERIOD!).

7. I'm so excited i AM gonna pee my pants. i just want my car back. i wana clean it, and hoover it, and look for new bits to colour code, and do the final speedline....i want my car back lol!

Jay..........simply......I cant thank you enough. thats all i can say, because nothing else would do my gratitude justice.

i cant wait to try this thing with the Rays too (in the dry of course) its gonna be silly!

Phil.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

best of the updates so far well done to jay deffo the man for the job

phil you do not realise how messy your pants are going to be everyday from driving this now lol

i still get excited driving mine after 18 months lol truly an awesome experience lol

thanks for all the kind words lads!

all credit to Jay and weejohn, i'm just bankrolling tbh (well, Father Badger sorted the key parts lol).

one of the few things i'll alter when i get her home will be to have Jay order up a fresh set of rocker cover nuts as they look so BITCHING all shiny, and should look superb against the black rocker cover that sir Jay did.

Phil.

Holy good black jesus, this conversion is simply just nah just speechless. I CANNOT CANNOT wait to see this beastly blurple badger on the road! sjfdsfhgbdsfgbsfhgk!!!!!! Ahhh looks so good XD I'll have you beat in my n/a though hehehe : P

hahahahaha i'm not even goin to delete them because its gigglesome!! "Fuck Yeah!!" lol

thanks dude. the black paint was Jay's idea. I've aways tried to have ablurple and black theme, jay has extended that and i'm dead happy with it. if i can get the rising sun done in blurple again on the rocker cover then i'll be chuffed. other than that i'm gonna find a tin of the matt black paint we've been using and use it to tidy up and fugly bits that i cant do blurple!

Phil.

@Raffi - if the intercooler was old and banged up a bit then i would paint it black, but i catn bring myself to spray a brand new mint condition shiny WEPR. i just cant do it. it'll probably be done in a few years time tho.

@Jay - really?? it moves?? SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! also, i wonder is this rattle from the clutch/splash plate the same problem that mark is having with his exedy clutch, and bildo is also having with his, is there any chance that exedy clutches makes splashguards vibrate around 2200rpm????

also...i need my car back...there are civics and golfs looking at me funny, i will not tolerate such insolence from these lesser species!

Phil.