• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yay!

you better come to JAE...

As I really really wana see this in the flesh and you've not turned up to the last 2 :p

Therefore attendance at JAE 2010 is compulsary

Massively epic fail if you dont

+ I vote revoke mod status if non attendance :p

haha

Happy for you finally getting boosted though man

Its such a great feeling the first time you get on boost :p

:p

x

My word. My fucking word. This is just....Nah good grief that's unfuckingbelievable. Jay, you a starlet wizard. This is just insanely good and made my mouth water. I'm sure Phil is just nah speechless isn't even the right way of putting it but my god what a job. Glad to see it went unhitched and is running well. All the best with the new turbo and the very VERY best of driving Phil!

Project BadgerSport Version 2... I salute you.

thanks for all the kind words lads. means alot! really.

i'll be takin her fairly handy, the last thing i wana do now is make a boob and do something silly.

JAE 2010 - if i win the euro millions i'm there, so i'll keep playing!

but, if u will excuse me for just a while, she needs a bath! Hasta Banana!

Phil.

Mate, I nearly had a tear in my eye reading that post soooo happy for you, FINALLY the Badger has booost!!! :p

You will crave more and more power from here on in :p

Hope the boost controller does you proud, looking forward to seeing the update, should be pretty rapid with a bit more boost :p

thanks lads!

no dyno yet no, i'm sure that wont be far off tho!

spent the day fiddling really, as i'm kinda housebound today, dont ask.

got her washed, filled in the stone chips and where the bonnet has been battering paint of the bumper. i also used an obscence number of blue cable ties to tidy up cables that didnt really need cable tied! pedals refitted, interior hoovered, braces polished, sound system reset, earthing kit refitted, and right now mark and I are trying to fabricate a bracket from an exhaust hanger to fit the catch can.

Booked into Powerflow for friday morning to get the exhaust hung properly, and the conversion is now declared and legally covered, all of £18 thank u so very very VERY much Adrian Flux! legends, exhaust and FMIC all declared, engine is basicaly standard but for a panel filter and magnecor leads, so all good.

one bad point - it would appear that, where Cusco EP82 BMCSs fit UK N/a bays, they do not fit the EP91 FTE configuration. pure wanker, i mean, have u SEEN how expensive they are these days! pretty pissed as it was a gift, BUT it will go into Mark's GT after a fresh lick of paint!

Phil.

thanks lads!! mucho appreciatedo!!!

also, thanks for the pics jay! she really needs some Alan D treatment.

took her a blast to collect my sis earlier, all behaving as it should, no boost pipes popping off, starting to get the feel of it now, and i can feel what you said Jay about the boost tailing off, weejohn can sort that!

Catch can is in, tomorrow we will plumb it in. Mark has also rewired the start button to allow the use of the Glanza cup holders as before it was pushing the wires from the start button when it was pushed in.

Also, redone the Jay's garage decals and the 'Y's on each side were very unhappy at life! and, Nick Jones, you owe me money Mr!!! I have also fitted a Tuning Developments decal in a rather subtle place that should look ubes once i peel the top cover off it tomorrow, tryin to let the glue take good and proper!

also...need a pod for that MASSIVE boost gauge, as well as a bulb for it!!! links, suggestions, offers all welcome for those please folk!!! i need my boost gauge sited and lit!

Phi.

please excuse my stupidity, the cusco BMCS is now installed, thank fooooook!

the problem was the power steering pipe, was royally in the way, but EVENTUALLY i managed to argue the BMCS under it and get it installed good and proper! wooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Phil.