Nanglebadgers work in progress

Common Conti problem dude, not a fan of Contis at all. If your going for anything premium it has to be Goodyears never heard of any of them splitting or blebing.

Dosent the tyre place you bought them from offer some sort of gurantee? Or even Continental themselves? I know we send faulty tyres back for inspection at our place and they sometimes pay out for a fresh one.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cheers lads. i've contacted Paul-Glzv about this so when the time comes i'll get him to source me something damn good, and i'll keep this suggestions in mind!!!! cheers lads.

Joel - cheers for the offer man, she should be fine on the Momos until next week, if they let go i'll give u a shout buddy!

Phil.

Update

Well yesterday I took a spin to the Costa, where the Jaymeister kindly fitted the WEPR hot side piping and my new smoothed rocker cover with brand new nuts and PCV from Toyota.

adding the shorter piping has not only tidied up the bay, it has also added 0.05 bar or so of boost and is more responsive than before, it is a really noticeable improvement, and the noise of that K1 going at full whack is just savage! can't wait to see what she does next week on the rollers, so long as its above 130bhp that'll be good!!! lol!!!! cant be havin stock power now can we lol!

need to get pics, but dad has naffed off to the Black Forest with all the memory cards, nice! lol!

took a spin round to Kirkistown with Jay after we were done with my car, and he kindly took me for a few passenger rides!!! was awesome craic in hthe 5E!! it was a Porsche track day, so GT3s etc etc everywhere, an Exige, and an R35.....but i can beat that still....there was a McClaren SLR blasting round!!! that thing caused air vibrations that thumped your chest!!! never seen or heard anything like that! and thats the first Hyper car I've seen in the metal, was totally unreal!!!!

the best part of the day was on track, we were bein held up by a blue audi TT, Jay says "it was a TT that upset u wasn't it?", we chuckled, went round her and then Jay shouts "LOOK LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!"...and the R35 came blasting past us!!!

that will be one of the most defining moments of my life, i have an odd feeling about it, i just know thats gonna stick with me, "LOOK LEFT"...wwooooooooooooooossssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh black R35!!! unreal!

Phil.

man I've been itching to sort that pipework since november lol!!!

and as for the RR day man, tense aint the word. I've never rolled anything before, so this is gonna be a new experience and the K1 should make it interesting! be nice to finally know what she's doin in there lol!

dreams indeed my friend, i will never forget that for the rest of my days, "LOOK LEFT!!". defining moment there.

got the spark leads all cleaned up today, so the top of the engine is kinda clean, but with general road crap everywhere else lol!

Phil.

cheers buddy!!!! nice to see u back home again!!! old school members FTW!

Liam man, when my dad's home with all the memory cards i'll get some pics with the speedies fitted. they werent ready for collection on friday which was a bit gay, hoping for tuesday then see if Paul can get tires turned around real quick for saturday so she's sittin on 15s all round for the rollers.

some balloon in a Punto GT tried to have a bash at me tonight, couldnt respond tho as i was following the car infront to a car sales place, was not amused lol, the goat was right IN my exhaust, him and his chavy mate givin it all the stares and swerves up the bumper, FUCK i wanted to boost away but couldnt! ah well, next time. took mark out a spin tho as he hadnt experienced the K1 yet, gave her some nice 2nd 3rd and 4th gear pulls, then one 2nd gear pull too many and popped a boost pipe!! hehehe so now i know, keep the full boost for third lol!!!

damn puntos!

Phil.