Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lul @ rikomeister! u werent at JAE, ergo, u missed your chance big boy!

i think we've got the engine side of things to where we want her Jay mi amigo. I can't thank u enough for all your hard work and grazed knuckles and third degree burns! couple of gasket changes and she should run dry and reliable fingers crossed. spoke with mark, the washer for the sump disintigrated, thats what happened, he will try to fit a new washer with the SARD sump plug with the next oil change.

Update

Two more gauge mounts ordered from "the bay", then its dash drilling and wire running time, my favourite past time with my dash u know :lol: because its the one thing im good at lol!

Phil.

the speedlines are not better than the Rays. Evar! they cant be, because the Rays are utter sex!

and steve...u say all the right things baby!!!! lol thank u for the kind words man, i greatly appreciate them! honestly!

Sicaln pruned his thread away down, im goin for huge number record! lol

Phil.

i agree the rays will never be beaten lol and no worries phil yours was the first build thread i saw when i joined was like on page 34 or something and i read it right threw lol that was back when it was an n/a. come a long way since keep up the amazing work man

one day i have to see this in the netal. maybe in 5 years time when you have a badger HQ maybe?

lol definately man!

tryin to save for the deposit, so its in motion, just slowly! HQ will be along in due course!!!! Megadeth artwork in the living room FTW!!! my living room, my decoration!

she has come so much further than i ever imagined it could, but its all thanks to UKSC and her members, and to some very dedicated, very skilled people that I am lucky enough to have as friends and family here in NI, primarily Mark, and also Jay and WeeJohn, and in the last year, Joel and Alan E have dug me out of some holes! without them guys, the hlaf of it would never have been done! big nod to Joz too for all his efforts and help in getting my car repaired. A true team effort with this car. Also cant forget FatherBadger, without whom there would be no EP and no FTE in the bay!

Phil.

this car truly is the best ep on the site its basicly got the heart and sole of uksc running through its chaisis.

for the short time we have been freinds it has been a true privillage and honour. any time you need me dude day or night just shout

awww dude your way too kind. seriously.

it has to be said, we have some of the most epic builds I've ever spotted on this forum, we all know them and have our favourites, if i were to start naming them i'd only leave out some truly note worthy ones, so i wont specify any right now. each and every project on this forum has something a little different, a little twist that makes it unique. no two projects on here are the same, its class.

the pleasure has been all mine dude, and yes, there is more u can help me with, MOT prep, i'll be in touch and we'll arrange an evening! mucho thankings dude! u know the same goes and u know where we are should u ever need us urgently, just show up and ring the bell man!!!

Phil.

luke, if u read all the posts, i never lied.

i simply stated that I hadnt booked any ferries, and that Project BadgerSports wouldnt be at JAE.

Yeah Graeme sussed it, and Si was pretty damn close, but i never lied. a true master at deception with a clear consience.

and yikes, if spark dog is gonna jizz on her i'd best wax her up so it cleans off nice and easy!! lol!

Phil.

Update

Apexi EL1 Temp gauges now mounted on the dash and wires run through.

what a prick of a job, mostly because of how i have mounted them lol, but the damn heating ducts were a royal pain! my hands are too big for in there lol!!!

anyways, yes, all gauges now mounted across the dash, i have staggered them back from one another, i have a pic of an RX7's Apexis done like that, and mark reckoned it would look the tits too, so thats how I've mounted them. big old nasty rudimentary industrial holes in the dash and all, not pretty, but i dont care, i like the ragged look of them and the wires pokin up through!

obv they aint wired in yet tho, i need a WeeJohn for that! lol!!!

i shall get pics tomorrow as it took me all nite to get the damn wires run! i even dragged my folks out to inspect them!! lol!

i honestly didnt know if i'd ever have my dash looking like this, i dreamt about it and thought "yeah, that'd be sweet, but a prick to source the gauges and too expensive", just goes to show u, if u set your mind (and wallet and riko) to it, u can get what you really want. all that remains is the final matching gauge in due course. she's not far off completion now tbh, not much else i ever wanted. never thought i'd say those words lol!!

also, Father Badger had his first passenger ride strapped into the harness with the K1 tonight...i think he was rather impressed lol!!!!

Phil.