Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks lads! much appreciated!

lookin forward to being back behind the wheel on the way to work tomorrow!

also...just booked a ski holiday as my treat to myself for managing to do pretty well at the new job, busting my hump, and for somehow making it through being single for all these months with only the aid of sour mash bourbon!

its gonna be nuts, im the only young(er) one going, and two of my managers are goin (including the MD of the division) who I've been with before, the rest of the office will hate me for rockin it with the top bosses but fuck em, its gonna be NUTS!

Phil.

nice to hear you have ya MOT dude.

one of the resons I only have the HID in my fogs because you need projector or special designed headlights to take HID normal filament bulb headlights are just not up to the job :)

Yeh man made the same expensive mastake in my other car :lol:

You can't align them liam our headlights just arent designed for the amount of light produced by HID bulbs it cause's to much light scatter you will blind oncoming traffic and there will be no pattern to the beam for the MOT, there not road legal in standard headlights.

• 4 weeks later...

Update

gave her the first wash she's had in a looooooooong time today...to find that drivers front CV grease was all over my wheel...again. twice in a yr and a half. Mark managed to get me new boot kit from fyffes real quick, and then it was off to the Costa del Vogie for an impromptu visit to Mission Control. As always, Jay has dug me out of a massive hole as she was facing being off the road again with no CV grease lol!!!!

whilst there we did a little aesthetic experimentation...i will let Jay further this point later!

i also purchased two OEM 13" 3 spoke wheels from Jay whilst i was there...before u all freak out, these are simply for having snow tires fitted to!! dont worry i havnt lost my marbles! so these will be used soley in bad snow conditions! plus, OEM 13" Y-Front wheels are sexy!

also - got home to find my cambelt cover from Riko!!! very sexual with "4E-FTE" engraved on it. but Riko, STOP SENDING IT TO MY NEIGHBOUR YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE THE CORRECT ADDRESS! USE IT!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:B)

Phil.