Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fraid not lads.

fitted these this avo with my dad, took fuckin 2 hours! utter wanker to do simply because of the room bar!!! there is no chance in hell im taking those back out, and im glad i didnt paint them because they'd have been totally ruined by the time we finally got them in!!!!

pics shortly, downloading off camera now.

Phil.

I've had nothing to update lol! i am trying to curb the spending on the motor to save for a house deposit (and a costly ski holiday lol)

anyways, massive thanks to Father Badger or these damn things would have been tossed into the river at the bottom of the garden!

drivers side:

fitted1.jpg

and passengers, fitted slightly differently on each side due to the room bar, passenger seat has reduced movement now, but, who cares about passengers!

fitted2.jpg

Phil.

They look awesome Phil, Ive asked for the money back for mine now. Theres no point me getting them anymore ^_^ Shame there gonna be a very rare item. Wont need them in the V anyway not with my plans.

They look fine as they are too, i wouldnt paint them blurple you would have to be too careful of them.

exactly man, imagine, some hott random date gettin in, the handbag scratches the blurple b-pillar bar...

"errr...could u get out just a sec there cheers.....BBOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...teach u to scratch my painted bars biatch!"

lol

Phil.

^^^^Glad you posted the above was getting worried about your stress levels lmfao ^_^:p:)

Oh an looks mighty fine

exactly man, imagine, some hott random date gettin in, the handbag scratches the blurple b-pillar bar...

"errr...could u get out just a sec there cheers.....BBOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...teach u to scratch my painted bars biatch!"

lol

Phil.

^^That made me fucking lol..Anyway nice up Phil, i have yet to see anyone fit the clear cam cover think i might give mine ago tomorrow depending how cold it is lol..Keep it up buddy.

^^^^Glad you posted the above was getting worried about your stress levels lmfao ^_^:p:)

Oh an looks mighty fine

its not stress that is my issue buddy. there is however a empty crate of Guinness, some empty beer bottles, and a bottle and a half of bourbon gone is much less than a week that is testament to having too much time off. thank goodness im back to work soon! dont ask. seriously.

cheers luke dude, theres some OEM in there and some JDM and Italian goodness too. need to go see weejohn to get the gauges finished.

micky, let me know how u get on with the cover. i wont have time tomorrow as im going ceegar shopping lol, but, saturday or sunday or monday i may have a look at mine!

Phil.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...