Nanglebadgers work in progress

Do tell...

Are they any good :)

Maybe a little bluey?

My £6 ebay jobbies turned out to be white with a slight cream tint :wub:

As oppose to a lovely sparkley bluey white :)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dude, those bars took me and my dad so long to fit it wasn't even funny, all because of the room bar!!! total nitemare, Jay had the same problem with Joz's! if i had painted them the paint would have been ruined. they can stay slag look man, i dont care!

the badges i got in Motorsport and Spares in Ballymena many many years ago man, I've always mean to by proper speedy ones off ebay but never got round to it.

Phil.

• 2 weeks later...

Emptied my catch can tonight, was totally full, looks like car semen! can't believe that shit would have been IN my engine. dirty car semens.

considering removing all the decals from the rear window bar the honda one and the sunstrip. just feeling a general tidy up coming on, make her a bit more mature looking, less decals and crap.

might remove the JD towing eyes too as they've rusted to fuck. pissing me off now. looks shit.

engine bay is filthy, needs a clean. also, need some ice white rear number plate bulbs, the LED ones i got died, horrendously.

just feel a general tidy/smartening up is required, and wont cost any money bar some bulbs.

ordered some new handbrake cables from Jay, so hopefully fit those in the coming weeks with the radiator brackets and the cambelt cover.

also, need an EP91 airbag model specific steering wheel hub fur me ickle Bride wheel to make the horn work.

meh, yeah, thats it. dont wana spend any more other than oil changes, handbrake cables and bulbs.

Phil.

indeed mi amigo.

just can't find a kit to get the horn working with this wheel. starting to piss me off as such a mint wheel!

may be forced to go with a seperate button on the dash. gay.

yeah, i like the decals, but there's just somethin immature lookin about the car when its in my work car park. all these smart cars, family motors, BMWs, etc etc, then this little boyo with decals. i think it would look smarter without them now tbh.

Phil.

89 pages n still have updates dude what have you got left to buy haha?

a boss kit by the sounds haha

buy that hkb 1 and 1 of those horn buttons i linked you too, and its a piece of pie

just gott bend the connector on the back of the horn slightly but other than that its a straight forward fit

indeed mi amigo.

just can't find a kit to get the horn working with this wheel. starting to piss me off as such a mint wheel!

may be forced to go with a seperate button on the dash. gay.

yeah, i like the decals, but there's just somethin immature lookin about the car when its in my work car park. all these smart cars, family motors, BMWs, etc etc, then this little boyo with decals. i think it would look smarter without them now tbh.

Phil.

Only dead fish go with the flow :):D

Agree with a spring clean though mate :p

ryan- i can't, mine has that damn yellow and black wiring airbag set up. looks like i'm gonna need a button. fuckin gay.

John - i can appreciate that dude, just not feeling them so much any more. gonna loose the less cool ones, keep the Honda and Zilla ones for now, start there.

think the towing eyes are defo coming off.

Phil.

be awesome and leave them!!

Love this car dude but i think i agree with you about the decals, i can see what you mean, they just look immature and childish, nice subtle ones FTW.

I think i might be interested in the tow eyes if your selling them :)

as soon as you take the wheel off, theres no wires for the horn, just a little thing that makes contact with the gold ring which allows you tp turn the wheel without any wires getting tangled

the only thing you need it that boss kit i linked you too, which comes with a wire already attatched to the gold plate and all you have to do it stick the boss kit onto the spline of the steering column, put the little spacer ring tinto the end, bolt you wheels on pull the wire through the centre of the wheel plug it into your horn button that has a single connector on the back which may have to be bent slightly, but a pair of pliers does the job, place the horn back into the centre of the wheel, and toot toot

ill do a picture 'how to' for you today, and then you can sticky it for everyone else to use :)

I still have the OMP Boss kit you could have for cheap mate! Horn worked fine when i had that fitted to my N/a?

Could be worth a try, cant gurantee it'll work for you though bro!

General tidy up sounds awesome too mate. Cant beat a minty fresh Starlet :)