Nanglebadgers work in progress

never heard of a braking improvement from struts before, but then i dont profess to be all knowing with this technical lark lol.

yeah i spotted that one for sale. of the car isnt too low, and if there arent many nasty speed bumps in your area, and if u enjoy cornering hard, then yeah, they're a good choice man.

Joz runs lower braces too.

Phil.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

them wheels look ace man they cant be used a winter wheel though who ended up buying them?

and shame about the 13" not fitting dude shame they dont fit as i wanted them superlites kangroo had for sale but knew 13's wouldnt clear :)

as yet no one has bought them to my knowledge, but one potentially interested party has been posting in this 'ere thread, i think he has a mild erection for them, a "semi" if u will, nursing a chubby for them some might say.

i say he needs to get his ass to the Vogue for testz and purchasez!

Phil.

• 3 weeks later...

Update

Still got to get the bride wheel back on and get the circuit board on the cluster swapped over, but have also got some Jays Garage B-Pillar bars, a clear cam belt cover with 4E-FTE engraving, some JD Tuning civic radiator brackets and some ID-WORKZ decals to fit!!!!

DSC_0007-1.jpg

Phil.