Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope - annoyingly, I sent some Livesports Fenders and EP82 Deflectors to this one other guy straight from Japan. No fee. None. Nada.

Plus you owed me a tiddle bit for Paypal fees x

And also because I never saw you at JAE, a lot of money owed for that.

pishflaps.

Update

Pics as promised:

Apexi EL1 gauges line astern:

DSC_0001-2.jpg

Is there any need for this many gauges?? No, its just f**kin stupid. Even i admit this is just daft! this is however the view from the cockpit that I had to work this morning and home this avo, and I must say, it is cool!

DSC_0003-1.jpg

ssssssssssssssssssstaggered!

DSC_0004-2.jpg

Phil.

the yahoo auctions are your friends! lol!!!

well, they aint entirely useless mate, the only one that would be would be boost obviously.

but there would be nothing stopping u fitting the oil temp, water temp, oil pressure and EGT gauges, those have nout to do with a turbo.

i can see how some people would say "its an n/a, so why bother", but if your like me and u worry about the little things, they would let u keep an eye on everything thats going on, which is why i had volts and oil pressure fitted yrs ago, u rip a hole in the sump on a rock or speedbump and your oil pressure gauge will tell u straight away and could let u save the engine.

they would also be already in place for the day u fit an FTE. think of it as forward plannin!

Phil.

I really likin the size of that steering wheel Dude tiny is what I want used to have a 11" wheel on my Mitsubishi galant and I loved it want another.

And that's alot of gauges looks mega.

Cheers Luke buddy, i had been after a momo one this size for ages and then Joz put his on the market, couldnt resist, its class and its mint too!!! he looks after his gear does Joz!!!! its a silly amount of gauges, but there's a few i still wish to add in due course, air intake temp, air/fuel ratio maybe, not needed but digital blue display is toooooo tempting. also, i should have a small-ish project for u soon, i shall be in touch my good fellow.

Liam - I wanted defis originally, then i saw these lit up in pictures at nite, and couldnt help myself. the EL with the red glow round the base of the needle is too cool! and they self check like the defis do, plus they have all the added functions of warning, peak and memo should u choose to use them.......and they have worked out only pennies cheaper than defis would have been lol!!! i blame riko, i think he's cutting huuuuuuuuuuuuge profit on them....lul!!!!!

Phil.

i know, epic thread FTW!

yes mate mark has a SARD boost gauge in those colours, i will try to get a nite pic of it for u soon, its delicious! they are available new and there is a range of them, including a vacuum one...pointless if u have a boost one but would look cool bouncing about alternatively with the boost needle...but they are rather expensive to say the least. mark has a link for them if u wana PM him for it.

Phil.

They look awsome :)

Do they self check? I used to love turning my ignition on when I had the Defi's and see the needles spinning around :p

by the way Defi's are rubbish for the money and not very accurate, usedt to read 1.1 bar when hitting fuel cut? LULZ